The Tech Question Thread

hmmmm....my internet connection is so fucking slow that I cant watch movies on Netflix. I have Comcast. What do I need to do?

hmmm interesting. never heard of them but look like serious winners for the price.
gracias gringo!

Bass-heavy! I tried a pair of Q-Jays and Earsonics (French hurray) and because I don't have too much time to listen to music at home at the moment I am definitely going to buy a pair of intras (budget's around $120-200). It really makes a difference, though my $35 Sennhisers do the job for transports (CX 350 ; CX 500 are quite good as well)

really thinking of buying a blu-ray player now that prices have dropped ($140 for the one I want)
for a few reasons:

- i want to keep buying movies once in a while for my collection as there are some great ones I have seen lately that I want to own in the best possible format. Antichrist, Inception, etc, etc.

- the one I want, this LG with wi-fi can stream Youtube, Netflix, etc, seamlesly. Great for the kiddie as she watches stuff here and there on my PC and I want her addicted to the big screen instead.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/LG-BD570-Network-Blu-ray-Player/dp/B0036WT1RW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1289157927&sr=8-1[/ame]