The things that make you angry thread

quick rundown from things today, cronological

cat shit, stepping in it when going to take a piss first thing in the morning. litter box is clean, bitchass cats.
traffic, people, driving isn't that fucking difficult. if you can't roughly estimate where objects will be in 10 seconds don't drive.
heavy fucking bags
tradition, listening to jazz combo at school and I've noticed that once type of expression becomes a tradition (a set of rules to be followed) it stagnates and sucks.
wendy's. I shit like 3 times after that
public restroom toilet paper, asshole in pain, is charmin that much more?
beuroucratic bullshit, don't make me jump through fucking hoops just to get in 1 fucking class I should've been in since the start of the semester, dumb pricks
more bullshit, why is UofL even open? all schools are shut down, so MANY people without power, just really, administrators = retards
no weed anywhere, wtf, I've called so many people, WTF? was there a drought? need to fuckin smoke.

quick rundown from things today, cronological

cat shit, stepping in it when going to take a piss first thing in the morning. litter box is clean, bitchass cats.
traffic, people, driving isn't that fucking difficult. if you can't roughly estimate where objects will be in 10 seconds don't drive.
heavy fucking bags
tradition, listening to jazz combo at school and I've noticed that once type of expression becomes a tradition (a set of rules to be followed) it stagnates and sucks.
wendy's. I shit like 3 times after that
public restroom toilet paper, asshole in pain, is charmin that much more?
beuroucratic bullshit, don't make me jump through fucking hoops just to get in 1 fucking class I should've been in since the start of the semester, dumb pricks
more bullshit, why is UofL even open? all schools are shut down, so MANY people without power, just really, administrators = retards
no weed anywhere, wtf, I've called so many people, WTF? was there a drought? need to fuckin smoke.

IUS is still open too, even though the vast majority of classes have been individually cancelled. Greater Clark Schools have been closed until Monday because none of them have power....I feel sorry for the Jeff High kids, first they have to start a semester when the construction still isn't finished, now this.

I can't imagine how it must be in Louisville itself, I think the power situation is even worse there.

I have a generator, although I have no lights, the fridge is on and the computer still has internet

there are alot of people way worse off than I am

pretty much we got alot of wind from a combination of the remnants of Iki to the north and a High pressure system to the south east, we were right where the systems meet, so thats alot of air being pushed north-eastish at about 50-60 mph for a while on sunday

EDIT: russel is concise

wow it goes that far inland?! damn. earthquakes>>the bullshit that happens in the rest of the country

We rarely get it that strong after hurricane season, it's usually nothing more than the run-of-the-mill thunderstorms by the time it gets here. This time it was just a ton of really strong wind, and it was quite amusing to go outside at work and watch pieces of the Holiday Inn roof flying by.