The things that make you angry thread

From G4tv.com:
"The upcoming adaptation of Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon’s Preacher comic for HBO has been canned. Kaput. Squashed. Killed. Dead.

Executive producer Mark Steven Johnson (director, Daredevil, Ghost Rider), who wrote the one-hour TV series pilot, tells Comics Continuum that the new head of the cable network thought the series “was just too dark and too violent and too controversial.”

For HBO?

“It was a very faithful adaptation of the first few books, nearly word for word,” says Johnson. “They offered me the chance to redevelop it but I refused. I’ve learned my lesson on that front and I won’t do it again. So I’m afraid it’s dead at HBO.”"

That makes me angry. Though I didn't even know they were making one.

That happened 2 times before I think. It's just not meant to be. I can't really see HBO opting to broadcast a show that contains the inbred descendant of Jesus and a bulimic 500 lb cult leader.

37846146kz2.png

That my roomy doesn't have the will power to pull herself away from the tv. Because of this addiction it usually sits in my room, but I left it out in the living room after Monday Night Football. Well, she's already missed most of the first week of classes and all of day's because she's been glued to the tv.

This has nothing to do with me except as motivation, but it still irks me.

^That's not addiction, that is just fucking downright sloth. How lazy can you be? I'm sure Friends re-runs won't be as enjoyable when they boot her ass out of school.

Try having a talk with her though...

The clickety clack of women walking in heels. I've never been able to stand it! It always sounds like the person wearing them is rushing to get wherever they're going, yet when you look at them, they're walking at a reasonable pace. I hate that sound!