The things that make you angry thread

Steve would slap her liver!

Emily, I think we can all lolz at that guy. After all, he's probably alone and pathetic. Who would put up with him any way! So I'm guessing he probably doesn't have a girlfriend, or boyfriend for that matter :lol: In fact, the next time he comes into your store, take a snap shot of him, and make a catchy web image called "Fail" and we can post him all over the net, and put him in photobucket multiple times, on multiple accounts. LOL!

hmm... i hate the fact that i'm too insecure and unstable to enjoy getting drunk with strangers

one of my supervisors, katrina, who is awesome and who i love hanging out with at work, invited me to a party another guy at the store is having, saying she'd even drive me and another girl i work with to his house if we all met up at work beforehand. but i know if i go there i'll be around a) people who spread those rumors about me, b) people who talk shit about one of my co-workers and best friends, lindsay, and c) people i don't know and thus just be really uncomfortable around.

whenever i drink at parties with people i don't know, i'll start drinking a little, get relaxed and friendly, drink more to stay that way and then get horribly depressed, have some kind of anxiety attack and freak the hell out

touche

nah, i guess i just get freaked out at parties because i feel "stranded" there, with people i don't know or am not comfortable with. usually when i'm at these parties, other friends will have driven there meaning i can't leave unless they do, not that i would drive if i did have my car at the place, so i can't get somewhere where i'm comfortable and... i just shouldn't drink with strangers.

touche

nah, i guess i just get freaked out at parties because i feel "stranded" there, with people i don't know or am not comfortable with. usually when i'm at these parties, other friends will have driven there meaning i can't leave unless they do, not that i would drive if i did have my car at the place, so i can't get somewhere where i'm comfortable and... i just shouldn't drink with strangers.

i don't drink with strangers either. I would rather be around someone im comfortable with, or by myself (like usual)

Or engage in his conversation in a ludacris fashion.

ludacris9.jpg

?

was working on a story and my mom asked me to go outside and help her with yard work. grr.

so i went outside and pretty much just stood there making sure she did fall off of the ladder she was standing and maim herself with the electric hedge trimmers. and then i raked.

might go meet lindsay for lunch and then some other friends afterwards

A few days ago, Cara was telling me about how the Strawberry Fanta dispenser at Jack in the Boxes have disturbingly been filled with Big Red soda instead. Then we were at Waterburger on friday and I went to get some Strawberry Fanta and instead of strawberries I was greeted with the overpowering scent of bubblegum

CURSES

emot-argh.gif
BIG REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD