The things that make you angry thread

A few days ago, Cara was telling me about how the Strawberry Fanta dispenser at Jack in the Boxes have disturbingly been filled with Big Red soda instead. Then we were at Waterburger on friday and I went to get some Strawberry Fanta and instead of strawberries I was greeted with the overpowering scent of bubblegum

CURSES

emot-argh.gif
BIG REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
hmm i havent had Big Red in some years so i dont fully remember the taste, but all the straberry soda ive had was sickingly sweet and gross. besides, Big Red is from texas, right?

BUT THE DISPENSER SAID STRAWBERRY FANTA

sickingly sweet and gross is what I signed up for :(

if I'm already eating some digusting fast food greasefeast, might as well sugar it up!

Fanta is a global brand of fruit-flavored soft drinks from the The Coca-Cola Company.

Euro-Soda it is not.

Welch's strawberry soda > Fanta strawberry soda.

But yes, this Fanta/Big Red mixup at fast food restaurants is getting out of hand.

hmm i havent had Big Red in some years so i dont fully remember the taste, but all the straberry soda ive had was sickingly sweet and gross. besides, Big Red is from texas, right?

They have Big Red in the glass, long neck bottles at the grocery store here! They also have, 7up, A&W root beer, RC cola, and a few others but, I can't remember those. All of them in the long neck glass bottles. :kickass:

The only problem I have, is that I hate the taste of non diet soda. :( But they do have diet IBC root beer in the small glass bottles.

Oh man I could go for some chocolate cake and a Dr. Pepper right about now. Chocolate and Dr. Pepper rules. Chocolate Dr. Pepper, however, does not.