The things that make you angry thread

When you're eating a really nice chocolate fudge pudding, and then you're like "wait wtf was that?" And you realise it has raisins in it.

Mang fuck raisins.

I've been coughing out the wazoo for at least 3 weeks and finally went to the doctor on Sunday. He says I have a sinus infection and coughing is just my body trying to eject the muscus. (Mmm, sexy) So he prescribes me this azithromycin stuff that's different than penicillin, but more affective in "close quarter" areas like college and consists all of 5 doses.

All is good and well till I took the first dose on Monday (my birthday). An hour before class I found myself staring into the water abyss of the toilet bowl lest I lose my steak lunch and chai in class. Along with the nether regions not quite agreeing with me, I had terrible side cramps and overall feeling of death. I eventually made it to the lecture, as it's one of my favorite classes/profs, and sat in the back coughing like General Grievous.

Today wasn't too bad, but I've had the cramps off and on. Also, I have to eat yogurt because the nurse lady said that the meds can mess up the balance of the vajayjay and cause even more problems. And I hate yogurt. YUCK.

/rant

You can buy probiotics in pill form if the yogurt grosses you out that much, but I'd wager it'd be substantially more expensive.

Bitch, where's my money!!?!? You ain't mackin' me no Benjamins! You best gets to cold lampin' before you make me mangle this street lingo any longer.