The thread of joy and enjoyment!

I get the most enjoyment when mutantllama's mom is giving me a handjob.

I was happily informed that my parents want to send me to Chicago this May to attend my cousin's graduation in my family's stead. It's on the 8th.

If any Chicago UMer's want to meet me, here's your chance.

What brand?

I got it second hand for 35$. Its a Ascend by CP. Didn't really do any research on what to get since it was only 35$.

Edit: It looks like that brand doesn't even exist anymore, and comparing pictures of new ones together with my buddies opinion, it must be like, the first double bass pedal ever lol.

It works fine though, looks like it is made to last.

I got it second hand for 35$. Its a Ascend by CP. Didn't really do any research on what to get since it was only 35$.

Edit: It looks like that brand doesn't even exist anymore, and comparing pictures of new ones together with my buddies opinion, it must be like, the first double bass pedal ever lol.

It works fine though, looks like it is made to last.
P-122TW-d4bd4daf2b2c6363614cc9ddd0dd60f8.jpg

I use this, they're fairly cheap and great for what they are.

I've always used two bassdrums even though I've had two sets of double pedals, I could never get the exact same distance and feather resistance on the sticks otherwise.

Yay we're heading towards spring, I love this time of year. The air feels fresh and it's bright until 06:00 PM (may not mean much to some of you but after 6 months of pitch black after 03:00 it get's your spirits up) Can't wait until the outdoor cafe's open and have a beer in the sun :)
Yeah, this is also starting to make me happy.

So today, driving down a wide, busy, three-lane street in a big Home Depot flatbed, I watched in awe and exhilaration as a little fucking faggot high school kid rode his bike blindly out across all three fucking lanes of traffic. Brake lights went on and you could hear them screeching, and this kid (who I'm guessing wasn't all that bright) suddenly gets his wits about him and you can tell he's fucking terrified. He finds himself in front of one of the cars (a brand fucking new, bright red Mustang), and the driver tries to swerve out of the way. Then this young, gifted fucking kid decides to try and avoid the car by swerving in the exact same direction. The Mustang had to slam on its brakes and drive off the road. The kid, while looking behind him, hit the curb and fucking flew off his ride. Serves him right if you ask me.

Seeing as how no one was seriously injured, I laughed my ass off about it later. It was a good thing he didn't pull out in front of me, otherwise his retarded brains would be splattered all over the windshield of the flatbed. Stupid people crack me up.