The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Devasya Chāyā;8538348 said:
I do too. I also have an awesome English teacher.

Me too.

The dude really is the way teachers should be imo. I also have him for speech and drama.

Going to ace my Russian test tomorrow, and getting drunk with people from my floor tonight. Life is awesome.

EDIT: On the topic of professors, the guy I have for History of Political Thought is amazing. He has a 4.4/5 rating on RateMyProfessors and is generally really good at imparting concepts and getting students to think for themselves.

University ftw. You're going to University of Alberta right? Is this your first year?

Yep, U of A. It's technically my second year, since I went to U of C last year, but I failed a few courses and had a few non-transferable credits due to changing majors from business to political science, so I'm listed as still being in first year. It's a good situation, because I can take second year poli sci and classics courses and still have another year of living in Lister Centre.

Going to ace my Russian test tomorrow, and getting drunk with people from my floor tonight. Life is awesome.

EDIT: On the topic of professors, the guy I have for History of Political Thought is amazing. He has a 4.4/5 rating on RateMyProfessors and is generally really good at imparting concepts and getting students to think for themselves.

Devasya Chāyā;8538582 said:
The test is actually going to ace you.

In Soviet Russia, test aces you!!