The thread of joy and enjoyment!

Pixie Lott was good live.

Pixie+Lott.jpg

Aikido Club had movie night tonight and the girls were all tickling each other like they usually do and I was tickling the one next to me, but we eventually called a truce and I started rubbing her back. After I was done, she rubbed my back and then another girl was talking about some other massage technique, so they both started rubbing my back, shoulders, and neck to compare notes. Then the third girl joined and joked about how there was no room, so I spread out on the floor while the three girls massaged me for like twenty minutes while everyone else watched the movie. I had one for each leg and foot and the third one straddled my hips and rubbed my back, shoulders and neck. She even put her hands under my shirt to massage my skin directly.

Before that we were all playing Tekken 6 together. This night ruled :headbang:

Your calculations are erroneous.

False: Massage + Tekken6 = Great Night

True: Blowjob + Tekken6 = Great Night

Tekken is a hard fighting game to button mash and win in, tbh. It's probably the most sophisticated fighting game there is.

it definitely is complex. TLDR TIME... you've got high, mid and low attacks, throws, throw breaks, reversals, counter reversals, parrys, launchers, air combos, combos after you've crushed them into the ground, combos after you've smashed them into a wall, okizeme (the art of kicking them while they're down and not letting them get up), you've gotta recognize every character's entire move list and react accordingly, duck highs and use while-standing-punishers, block or sidestep (in the right direction) mids, block lows or better yet use a jumping mid attack, know frame advantages/disadvantages of certain moves (when an attack is blocked or whiffed, it has a time window of a varying number of frames depending on the attack, where it can be punished with a move with a less than or equal amount of frames) etc etc.

well, players of equal low-level skill can play casually without thinking too much and still have fun. for asians and pro-gamers it's a whole other ballgame though.

back on topic: grilled lamb chops. :)

The girls tend to button mash a lot and generally have pretty exciting matches against each other, but for some reason the men usually make an effort to learn the controls and get better. Consequently, the only way for the women to have a chance is to give them a handicap. I'm pretty good with most characters though and adjust to new characters and changes in move sets fairly easily, so I almost always win regardless of which friend I'm fighting, which characters are involved and what the handicap is. When playing with my friends from Aikido club though, I'm not so disproportionately talented, so I guess proficiency with martial arts is something that converts well between real and virtual domains.

Part of it though is how intuitive the Tekken controls are though. The top left button is left punch, top right is right punch, bottom left is left kick and bottom right is right kick. Also, the parries are executed as a combination of guard and throw and side steps are tapped while jumping or crouching are held.

After playing Tekken for so long and appreciating the genius of the controller setup, I actually get irritated by the crappy controls of other fighting games and generally will just choose to sit out if my friends are playing one.

Mortal Kombat (the 2D versions) and Street Fighter games are exceptions, because their controls also make sense, though in a different way. Soul Calibur kind of annoys me though, because even though it's produced by the same company as Tekken, the controls don't make nearly as much sense. Then there's Virtua Fighter, which is just a nightmare of counter-intuition.

I'm in a damn good mood right now, because of this girl!

n654763892_1074470_3324.jpg

I first met her in Linguistics 100 two years ago and thought she was totally hot, but haven't really seen much of her since then. Luckily though, even though I graduated, I saw her again this weekend while visiting some other college friends and was able to get her number! :)

Now I guess you could say she's a renewed interest and I can't wait to go back so I can call her and maybe hook up and do something.

Also, she's a gymnast, which is a major plus. Just imagine what she can do with skills like this!

n654763892_329411_1377.jpg