The thread of joy and enjoyment!

this_thread_rocks.jpg

Holy shit :lol:
January 12 at 6:20am
Yo Man, J*** has no clue I'm talkin to ya so keep it on the DL!!!

I just gots ta ask ya man are you gay or married or what the hell's your deal? J*** and I was talkin tonite about how she's two damn picky wit men. I asked her ta tell me of 1 guy shes been diggin in the time I've known her and she said Taber. Tonite she left her labtop on & I decided ta look ya up an see wtf.

She all but said she'd have fucked your brains out if she had gots the chance, but it never happened!!!!!!! Why the hell not!?!?!? There aint many guys she gives time of day ta, so you should feel priviledged. What kinda guy turns away ass when it's being thrown at him!?!?!?! Dude, I've heard it B4, you're not lookin to commit & so what- ya'd test drive a car B4 ya buy it right????? Sex is just that, take a ride and see how ya like it. Was she not pretty 'nuff, not slutty 'nuff, what's ur deal?

Anyway I'm gonna delete this after I send it so she don't know I talked wit u (dats wat she gets fer leavin da computer on) but if you r willin ta give me the 411 my email is ****@hotmail.com dont reply here cuz she'll be pissed I said n e thing!
Peace
~Heath

ok listen. 2010 david is a new dude. The last 10 days or so have been fucking briolliant. I have hung out with amazing people and done great shit. I am trying to make my life not so fucming horrible and so far I am succeding. You should be happy for me and say way to go bro, you are having a great time and no lionger want to shoot yourself.

how did you do it?

I thought the point of posting that was to demonstrate how fucking dumb everyone else who lives in Oswego is. I read the whole thing and felt my IQ dropping.

Is the girl in question hot?

I thought the point of posting that was to demonstrate how fucking dumb everyone else who lives in Oswego is. I read the whole thing and felt my IQ dropping.
Actually, they're from Cleveland, NY. I met the girl at college in Oswego and now she's a grad student at Syracuse but as far as I know she's the only member of her family who's smart enough to attend college.
Is the girl in question hot?
If I were attracted to her, I'd have had sex with her already. Not to imply that I'm so studly that women can't resist me, but the girl told me near the end of one semester last year that she'd had a crush on me for quite a while and that she would have had sex with me "in a heart beat," had I been interested.

I kind of feel bad for her, because we talked about sex quite frequently before I found out and she has apparently never been with a guy who lasted more than ten minutes. The first time she told me this I thought she was joking, because I generally go for forty minutes to over an hour and the fastest that I can usually finish is in like twenty minutes. I did finish in around five minutes one time though and that was pretty exciting, because I think it was the only time that I finished before my girlfriend did. It kind of makes me wonder about whether she has a genuine interest in me, or if she just really wants to have a satisfactory sexual experience.
Is this what it's about then? You are insecure enough that you want people on a metal forum to feel jealous of you. :erk:
I was pulling your leg, dude. I posted it because I enjoyed reading it and this is the thread for joy and enjoyment. Where would you expect me to post something like this, the whining and bitching thread?

UPDATE: She IMed me while I was typing this post and the more I learn of the situation, the funnier it gets! Here are some highlights.
hey, did u get any dumb ass messages from "me" lately? a handful of my male friends did. complements of the match maker......uggg

she sent my brother one, not knowing that he's my mother's son... telling him I've always had a crush on him and that I confide all of my secrets in her. my brother called me saying WTF and bitching at me

It embarasses me just to read it. her grammer and vocab are enough to send me through the roof.

I have yet to see if she sent one to any of my male professors

Just drove my new car back from the dealership! It's a white 1996 Chevy Blazer. Plenty of room for band equipment. It has everything I wanted, a 4.3L V6, good stereo with a cassette deck (I do the whole tape-mp3 player thing), automatic transmission, rear wiper, power locks, power windows, 148,000 miles. It also has keyless entry, remote start, and this awesome compartment at the roof where I can keep smokables. I'm stoked. They wanted $3250. I talked them down to $2800, taxes and handling included.

I'll post pictures on the morrow.