The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

I've been hooked to the new Chelsea Wolfe album Apololypsis. It's just phenomenal. Dark, personal and very diverse. I hear everything from Mazzy Star to Neurosis influence on this album.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been hooked to the new Chelsea Wolfe album Apololypsis. It's just phenomenal. Dark, personal and very diverse. I hear everything from Mazzy Star to Neurosis influence on this album.

Thank you sir. This is exactly the sort of new music I'm after at the moment. Pale on Pale is my fave thus far:

The Storm Corrosion album is even worse than Heritage, oh my god. Good songs tend to have some sort of themes in them, some anchors in the form of foundational melodies and rythms that evolve or at least return throughout the compositions, making them feel like proper units. This crap on the other hand is just all over the place, with one section having absolutely nothing to do with the next, which makes it hard to even know what they want you to feel while listening through the songs.

Some anti-theistic Hip-Hop I found a few days ago.

Oh wow, huh. I'd been trying to find stuff like that or really any rap that is generally of any non-Abrahamic religion.

no-time-for-dreaming.jpg