The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

I've only listened to Shosty quartets 3/4/8/15, but they are quite sexually arousing.

I just wish I had more feels.

They sure are. All of them.

What do you mean by that? Do you need more romance (as in: are these too modern for you?)

Idk, I like modern music just fine, I even have some favorites. But most of it just becomes an intellectual experience for me. I just haven't been moved by anything in like a week :(

Idk, I like modern music just fine, I even have some favorites. But most of it just becomes an intellectual experience for me. I just haven't been moved by anything in like a week :(

Have a break or something. Have a beer and chill without music.

EDIT: Same thing happened to me with Ginastera. I listened to something and then I said fuck it, went to the pub to chill for a while and when I came back and hit play and I was in the middle of the song, I immediately had feels.

Yeah, I need a break from everything. I am damn near posting something emo about how I now hate metal and metal sucks and fuck metal and music is dead.

I enjoy this band, but their stuff is very hard to come by. Think they only released two albums back in the late nineties. Sorta chill down surf rock ambient, if you like that kind of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow I've heard of Bat for Lashes for a while but never heard her. This song is really good. It's like Tori Amos before she started to suck. Which album is her best?

Yeah she is quite good, check out Two Suns which is the album that has that song.