The thread where you talk about non-metal music you like.

@TechnicalBarbarity , @CiG

glTZNF3.gif

New Myrkur is a beautiful folk album. Just checked it out for the fuck of it and it’ll be the first purchase I’ve made of any of her music. She definitely should have been doing this and not trying to make black metal.

Reactions: isberg
New Myrkur is a beautiful folk album. Just checked it out for the fuck of it and it’ll be the first purchase I’ve made of any of her music. She definitely should have been doing this and not trying to make black metal.

I`ll take both, thank you.

Recently stumbled across these songs and they brought back some childhood memories - can it really be 45 resp. 43 years since I heard them first?

Just discovered this on RYM a few minutes ago but I'm already in love. Sounds like a lo-fi Peter Hammill with more psych guitars and minimal Suicide-esque drum machines.

Reactions: CiG
Last edited:
Reactions: Burkhard
Really loving this lately. Best way to describe it is Kate Bush experimental trip-hop? It was formed by the Edvardsen sisters, Ann Mari of The 3rd and the Mortal and Monika, formally of Atrox, respectively. Another winner for weird Norway.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLArAJlC1y559NNJBXfzL1x1BtuCNYZUlX
While it seems that Monika has disappeared entirely from the net and removed about everything she once had put online, Ann-Mari has her own youtube-channel (not much going on there, though), as I've just found out, and she is also on facebook.