The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

I think alot of people played various "school band" instruments a kids. I used to be able to read music as weel. I played Viola, then Clarinet, then drums. I quit them all. Wish i would have kept up with the drums but the school band program sucked ass, so i quit that shit.

257021365_e7baca0ef9.jpg

:cool:

Random shitty pics from Lethal in BOD'N this past saturday, lol at not checking camera settings before taking pics but oh well...

LethalBodn003.jpg

LethalBodn013.jpg

LethalBodn025.jpg

LethalBodn053.jpg

LethalBodn048.jpg

LethalBodn033.jpg

LethalBodn054.jpg

LethalBodn051.jpg

LethalBodn0441.jpg

LethalBodn057-1.jpg

LethalBodn031.jpg

There's also a (really bad quality) vid of Sons of Hell with Dark Legions and Hell Mike but I don't know how to get that up on the net bla bla.

True. I have some tight jeans, but I didn't really pick them out on purpose. I prefer my looser pants for more comfort, flexibility, and pocket space.

Fuck loose jeans, tight jeans are FAR more comfortable for you cock'n'balls. It's like a bra, for your johnson. Plus they are sexier and more awsome in every way.

Except I've heard having too tight of jeans (around the crotch) can create problems with producing sperm. :)lol: Learned it in health class in 8th grade.)

Impudent said:
Except I've heard having too tight of jeans (around the crotch) can create problems with producing sperm. :)lol: Learned it in health class in 8th grade.)

Which makes them even more fuckin' kickass, who needs sperm at my age nigga.