The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

a few photos I took yesterday stuck in traffic crossing a bridge ... i love the majestic feel of this city.

nyc1.jpg

nyc2.jpg

I call this building, "the object" from 2001 A Space Odyssey
nyc3.jpg

Cool pics, Lurch you should take kickass pics of NYC Industrial sectors, shit that looks like Mad Max type stuff, nuclear war, rise of the machines, industrial hell. That stuff rules so much. When I get a Digicam I'll do the same, but here in Boston.

lol at RIA ... is LA still like that in the AM?
I have not been there in 10 years, but I remember that up until 10-11am you could not see shit on the horizon

Isn't that pic a bit exaggerated? How do people breathe there? How far away are those buildings?

I'm still not seeing much "Majesty" from that cityscape lurch, I'm sorry to say.

All I see is crowds and dirt and probably a few hundred rats, cockroaches and winged-rats in hiding.

edit: but at least its better than LA, I cry for you RiA.

Conspicuously Absent said:
I'm still not seeing much "Majesty" from that cityscape lurch, I'm sorry to say.

All I see is crowds and dirt and probably a few hundred rats, cockroaches and winged-rats in hiding.

edit: but at least its better than LA, I cry for you RiA.

'Forest' people couldn't even begin to comprehend or understand the majesty of a city.