The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

live by the dun. it's just missing the g on the end.

dungbeetle.jpg

thanks. the hippos need a bath :erk:

shouldn't this now be "The (Un)official RC forum picture page"? otherwise it's a dead giveaway for curious newbs :p

Sooooooo. I'm on a new route to "liking myself" and shit. I decided to take a picture in the angle I hate most; my profile. And to try and find some good in it. Not as bad as I expected......but I think the atmospheric back-lighting is helping the nose area a bit...that and the bright hair bits and light orb distracting from the schnoz region.

I have nose issues. :erk:
But I'm proud of myself for even being able to find something good in the side of my face since I've always hated it. My chin looks pretty hot actually.

dscf1081iz2.jpg

Shhhhhh-----

Sooooooo. I'm on a new route to "liking myself" and shit. I decided to take a picture in the angle I hate most; my profile. And to try and find some good in it. Not as bad as I expected......but I think the atmospheric back-lighting is helping the nose area a bit...that and the bright hair bits and light orb distracting from the schnoz region.

I have nose issues. :erk:
But I'm proud of myself for even being able to find something good in the side of my face since I've always hated it. My chin looks pretty hot actually.

dscf1081iz2.jpg

Shhhhhh-----

Lol...I don't like my nose either and my side profile is something that I wish not to look upon.

But that's no schnoz - I wish I had that nose. Here, in my strikingly similar picture from many moons ago, is a schnoz. :loco:

332_3274.jpg