The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

oidlzb.jpg

i like looking through my old image dirs cause theres so much random shit everywhere

If only GM could create a vehicle that efficient. This man certainly should invest in one.

large_022309turoDN.JPG

Auburn, NY -- A U-Haul trailer was used to transport an obese Genoa man to Cayuga County Court this morning so he could be arraigned on charges of selling drugs out of his home.

Stephen Turo, 56, says he weighs about 570 pounds. At noon, the truck he was transported in was backed up to the loading dock ramp at the Old Post Office on Genesee Street.

When Turo didn't appear in court last week, Cayuga County Judge Thomas G. Leone told Turo's lawyer Turo must get to the courthouse in Auburn to be arraigned on charges contained in a sealed indictment.

Turo's wife, Claudette, 54, of the same address, was in court Thursday to be arraigned on a 17-count indictment alleging sales of prescription pain-killers among other charges. She said efforts to enlist ambulance services to get her husband to court were unsuccessful.

"I'm not unsympathetic to his plight, but these are serious charges, " Leone said Thursday. "You need to make the necessary arrangements."

Leone said he would not arraign Turo at his home, but the judge offered to conduct the arraignment in the courthouse parking lot.

Claudette Turo pleaded innocent to the charges against her. Her bail was set at $1,000 cash or $2,000 bond.

Budelmann told the judge investigators found $2,325 in cash and hundreds of Oxycontin, hydrocodone and morphine pills at the Turos' house, along with two scales and a quantity of marijuana.

large_0223turo.jpg

-----------

Two weeks ago you may have heard the story of a cell phone which exploded in a man's breast pocket killing instantly. Well another news story comes from China, where fetal ramen is all the rave.

"A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.

The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, and can actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode, reports ChongCheech News Daily."

anal-chair-death.jpg

enjoy this picture of my crappy phone

3308945530_cb979c2a61.jpg

i've been trying my hand at product photography lately, it's pretty fun so if anyone has any PRODUCTS they need PHOTOGRAPHED i'll do it

May be a crappy phone, but you can open beer with it like a champ (the old Nokia's are built like tanks).

My fancy work phone can't open shit. (it would snap)

May be a crappy phone, but you can open beer with it like a champ (the old Nokia's are built like tanks).
i only use old nokias (although this is only like 2 years old or something, it is a low-end* phone)

i hate every modern phone. if i can't do things like open and delete a text message in 0.5 seconds i get angry because i'm very impatient with shit like this -- stupid modern phones have stupid fancy interfaces and operating systems that have LOADING TIMES between different screens -- this is completely unacceptable forever.

everything in the interface needs to be absolutely instantaneous and also i need to be able to drop my phone onto concrete several times a week without anything happening because i can't take care of my things properly apparently?

can every phone manufacturer please answer me this immediately in this thread: WHY is this phone i have with the computing power of probably a 386/16 faster at EVERYTHING than your stupid 500 dollar top model with a 500 mhz cpu

this is also why i can't use windows on my pc because it's so fucking unacceptable that things TAKE TIME. i'm not going to wait for files to be deleted or directory windows to open. fast fast fast hurry hurry!

* anti-euphemism for "robust"

p.s. i have a bottle opener in my key ring you should try that sometime

i only use old nokias (although this is only like 2 years old or something, it is a low-end* phone)

p.s. i have a bottle opener in my key ring you should try that sometime

I keep my keys in a small pocket in my pants or in my backpack, its annoying to have to fish it our and I don't want them bulky if they're in my pants. So no.

As far as the loading times: my E71 has none. My previous Nokia (cheapo came with contract freebie) did.

As far as dropping: I throw it on the desk pretty hard, but wouldn't want to drop it. I agree on this point. I had a friend in colleague who used his phone to relieve stress (throw phones at walls, down stairs, at people, etc).

Finally to Windows: Maren uses Ubuntu and still has loading times. I'm too lazy to try something like FreeBSD or whatever. What distro do you use?

ubuntu is useless, bloated shit

i use slackware for my desktop and openbsd on my server