The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

:lol: at Jonte

and btw, Dis looks this happy most of the time!! (she looks like a grumpy baby in Eriks pics, blame the sun):
_MG_4779-1.jpg

_MG_4791-1.jpg

Stickin her tongue out

_MG_4804-1.jpg

Her favorite thing to do: making fart sounds with her mouth (too bad pics doesn't come with sound! :zombie: )

(I know everyone is interested in our family albums....)

i printed shirts today

28i27mv.jpg
2yuyuwy.jpg

no offense but i'm so fuckin cool and these shirts are really awesome

apologies for the myspace pictures but well i have no good excuse so whatever, i get to be 14 years old sometimes if i wanna, the point is you don't have an unholy shirt so sucks to be you

fixed that for ya.
i wish i was colombian so i could have curly hair and ripped jeans and a gun

did you just get out of the shower is that your hippie non washed hair?
haha this is my non washed hair at its WORST, i am just about to wash it

i realize that it is pretty greasy at the moment but it's getting better all the time man i fully believe in this no shampoo thing

edit: besides, greasy hair is black metal as hell

that's an easy one ... wash and blow dry your hair hot every day. then stay away from open flames.

Your hair looks like it was rubbed down by cheese pizza.
as opposed to pizza without cheese

since y'all are so god damn interested in my hair if you want i'll post a picture after i've washed it with baking soda and vinegar it gets great for like three days or so but i'm up to six days with only one water rinse at which point it still is pretty bad but yeah, getting better

so anyway post itt if you want more hair pictures

not going to post more hair pictures get the hell out

Then I described the pizza correctly in calling it a "cheese pizza". Either way, stop being a fucking hipster and wash that hair you skinny twat.

Doesn't you're hair smell terrible? I went three days without shapooing my hair, and it smelled terrible. I've also had hair whipped on me at a concert that was greasy and smelled vile.

just what is wrong with Garnier Fructis? ... baking soda and vinegar? i take the smell out of plastic containers using the same method.