The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

I went three days without shapooing my hair, and it smelled terrible. I've also had hair whipped on me at a concert that was greasy and smelled vile.
You call it "hair"?..
Anyway, it's not about shampood hair, it's about you beeing stinky as fuck.

Doesn't you're hair smell terrible? I went three days without shapooing my hair, and it smelled terrible. I've also had hair whipped on me at a concert that was greasy and smelled vile.

it smells like nothing

and i know you're going to be all like "but you can't smell it cause you're so used to it" but i don't think that's the case, when it's thoroughly washed it has no smell at all

i mean right now it's not ideal and it probably smells a bit if you stick your nose in it (p.s. no one gets to stick their noses anywhere on my body,) but as i said it's been six days which is pushing it

lurch70 said:
just what is wrong with Garnier Fructis? ... baking soda and vinegar? i take the smell out of plastic containers using the same method.
you could make a case for shampoo i guess but FRUCTIS is not helping your case since it is the worst fucking garbage ever, if you ever had long hair and tried that shit you would sympathize

yes, baking soda and apple cider vinegar, it's the latest thing in the fashion world!!!

honest to lord satanas: baking soda works JUST AS WELL as shampoo in getting the grease out, like 100% as good as any shampoo you can buy, and is a shitload less expensive and doesn't contain like 50 suspicious synthetic chemical compounds

edit: i am just stating for the record here that i was not the one instigating hair discussion, i think this is as homo as everyone else but i also feel a sort of duty to satisfy all this curiosity

It's hard to distinguish any single part as there is no punctuation.

i used punctuation when i posted here in 2002 but at this point i have enough "experienced poster" privileges that i can post however the hell i want and you get the privilege of shutting the hell up and leaving the forum

If the baking soda/vinaigrette works as a surfactant and your hair doesn't smell, I guess it doesn't really matter. It just looked smelly as fuck. I personally don't like the look of greasy hair, but whatever.

If the baking soda/vinaigrette works as a surfactant and your hair doesn't smell, I guess it doesn't really matter. It just looked smelly as fuck. I personally don't like the look of greasy hair, but whatever.

i don't either but i am repeating myself here: this is on my SIXTH day of "i don't give a fuck" and i'm not at the point YET where i can leave it for six days without it getting greasy, i know it's going to get better after a few more months of readjustment

I used to work with a guy who only washed his hair every couple of days and he used baking soda. I never touched or smelled it, but it looked fine.

it's funny how these days everyone's "ONLY EVERY COUPLE OF DAYS?!" as if you should have to wash your big dumb hair every day to be "normal"

i think it's fucking stupid honestly, and i don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but all this "man you gotta shampoo every day or you are revolting" shit is a marketing ploy by huge companies that's been so hammered into our heads over the last 40 years or whatever that it has become "truth" -- and i guess to some extent it is truth because it is a scientifically supported fact that the more you use shampoo, the greasier your hair gets, and the faster it gets greasy -- so YES if you shampoo every day your hair WILL become revolting if you skip it for a day or two, but that's because what you are doing is upsetting a natural balance that your body already knows how to deal with -- the human body is honestly pretty good at cleaning itself for the most part

people have never needed shampoo until it was invented in 1930. i'm not saying hygiene is not important and that we should go back to smelling like the stone age, i'm saying in the long run it's more hygienic and healthy to not use shampoo because it is a stupid product that does little but create a reliance on itself.

now stop posting about this you guys so i can stop posting about it as well, i'll return in like a year and tell y'all how it's going

How is not washing other than with simple inexpensive materials every few days more work?

I don't know, its just seems there is more time spent wasted thinking and doing the whole process of this alternative method than just just washing your hair like a man with soap or shampoo in 2 minutes.

pyr.jpg