The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

yeah i'm dead happy with my current one, after returning my first and getting a new camera

my first one was faulty in a couple of ways, the k-5 as a whole had a couple of problems at first but they have been solved by now

560240_4002624465774_1285972938_3870614_1407173135_n.jpg

Congrats to the Lurch family for higher edumacation! Drank too much water tonight. Can't sleep gotta pee, can't sleep gotta pee, can't sleep gotta pee, here's my fiance having fun with a pineapple.
179933_10151139602323998_1700989445_n.jpg

can't sleep gotta pee

there was a dad at the park today that totally made me lol NAD ... he was dressed in a similar way as you were in a photo that once was on your facebook page.
with that kindof adventurer/zookeeper hat and some shades. he even had your hair ... i think he got creeped out as I was smirking at him.

hahahaha that rules. That's my piss helmet, because a friend of mine pissed on it at Coachella one year. :guh:

I think I'm about to rejoin Facebutt, I had to make a work/fan/business page so I'm going to be on there anyhow, might as well ignore people who "like" me directly as well.

you should setup your own profile as a business ... this way people can Like you and you can post nonsense but don't have to deal with their personal bullshit updates.

haha fuuuck I was going to say congrats because I thought she was finishing her masters, not planning on starting it