The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

The peanut butter in Europe is much worse* than what I buy here. Unless you get an American brand, I would pass.

*read: less sugary and more peanuty

Just remeber that what Krig and I have been eating is not the norm of peanut-butter intake so if you are trying for the first time I would go with a good 'ol peanut-butter and jelly sandwhich.

DXS8F.jpg

How's Nico and Vittra doing? :D

Please tell me you did not tattoo your goddamn head

Why not? I have a well paying established career, I'm an adult, I like tattoos, and I DO WHAT I WANT! *temper tantrum*. Haha.

Oh and though people see it as EDGY to be honest it's literally the only place on your body that you can cover up a tattoo while completely naked, haha.

I reckon it depends on how long/often you're gonna go with a shaved head

I will be growing my hair to cover that when I go back to work (plus we wear hats because we are so TACTICOOOOL), than shave when I return to the states.

And I usually do a much better job at shaving but that was the result of mega-fast bic-ing in the shower before going to get the tattoo, hence the gross scraggle-hairs and stuff.

yeah I was going to say, that's some lousy bic-ing...

Congrats, dude, I respect a scalp tattoo, it's indeed probably the most "innocent" place to get one, as you can hide it anytime with some days of growing out. You'll just have to pray for non too spread out baldness when old... :tickled:

With fresh skull tattoo, the mercenary metal head forges steel and quotes Manowar...

Good luck out-metaling that.