The (Un)official Royal Carnage forum picture page

527054_10150998570066840_1522368828_n.jpg

who is this photographer that is so enamored by you? :lol:

you need to send that photo to a Hollywood casting director ...

:lol: yeah, it's getting a tad creepy

Haha clearly it is just me sitting around lisening to vinyl with oals (conserving energy for Grave/Morbid Angel tonight) and being a dork excited about my new tattoo ("Bro c'mon take a picture of me...with my rifle, woo!").

So long story short the photographer is various annoyed friends, hah.

And at the forge it was the fellow I was sharing the forge with, took pictures for each other.

Dayum, it's almost done!

598899_10151416842043998_684967438_n.jpg

I will be so relieved when it's over. Wedding planning is just about the shittiest and most aggravating thing ever. I hate flowers, and what I hate even more is being descended upon by my mother and future mother-in-law to talk about flowers. UGH:yell:

Serio. You could have just went to city hall 6 months ago and been done with it. Use the small fortune you're going to fork over on an extravagant honeymoon and get your freak on. Stress Level = 0

Haha clearly it is just me sitting around lisening to vinyl with oals (conserving energy for Grave/Morbid Angel tonight) and being a dork excited about my new tattoo ("Bro c'mon take a picture of me...with my rifle, woo!").

So long story short the photographer is various annoyed friends, hah.

And at the forge it was the fellow I was sharing the forge with, took pictures for each other.

Tully, get some of these cool cat friends of yours on this forum.

if you're stressed about your wedding, it's your own damn fault.

I'm not stressed about the wedding itself; it's dealing with other people that want to take over. Yeah, it is my fault to the extent that I ever agreed to have a wedding, but I did not quite know how CRAZY his mother would go over it. James wanted a wedding, where I would have been happy just going to the JP. Frilly things are not my style, including weddings. However, I decided to go along with it for him, but to compromise and keep the wedding very simple. Problem is, mother and mother-in-law get wind of there being a wedding and they go crazy, taking me down with them. At first it was my mother, but she cooled down, and as soon as she cooled down, the mother-in-law went berserk and has been that way ever since.

He wanted the wedding, but I'm the one that was thrown into the pit of planning (cuz really, who is going to bother the MAN about these things). I've told his mother this, as well as how I feel about her ideas in general, during her hour-long yackfests about flowers and tablecloths and ribbons, but it's made no difference; she hears nothing except what she wants to hear. My mother finally understands (thank goat) and has tried to be more involved with the mother-in-law about this so she'll leave me alone. She's even starting to drive my mom a little crazy and that's, well, crazy.

[/endrant]

In a nutshell, I regret agreeing to have a wedding, and at this point, so does he (he has said so). While his mom's crap isn't being pushed on him, he knows what's going on, but he can't really do anything about it either. She just won't listen. Too late to back out and do a quick JP thing though; reservations are already made, invitations are already sent, and too much stuff has already been bought.

We've paid for the facility reservations, food, our clothing, rings, marriage license, and a few decorations. Basically all we felt would be necessary for the wedding and reception. The mother-in-law is paying for all of this extra crap she wants to have. There's no way we'd pay for this stuff.:err: