The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Fuck you Firefux 20.0. You are a ballsucker.

indeed

firefox is shit, chrome is shit, safari is shit

opera may or may not be shit but alas, i'm having a hard time getting used to some aspects of the ui

come back netscape 4.73, all is forgiven

i just fixed three broken LCD monitors that work was going to throw away

but instead, i fixed them

i'm the man

so i was aimlessly listening to old obscure heavy metal on youtube like i always do when i come across this band

and im thinking hey this sounds alright i guess

and then he starts singing

holy cheezus. listen to this starting from about 2:30

how

what

when

why

wherefore

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed

firefox is shit, chrome is shit, safari is shit

opera may or may not be shit but alas, i'm having a hard time getting used to some aspects of the ui

come back netscape 4.73, all is forgiven
Seriously I don't know why browsers suck these days. Of course, the internet kinda sucks too, so maybe the cart is leading the horse anyhow.

so i was aimlessly listening to old obscure heavy metal on youtube like i always do when i come across this band

and im thinking hey this sounds alright i guess

and then he starts singing

holy cheezus. listen to this starting from about 2:30

how

what

when

why

wherefore
Better than the new Sabbath. That was awesome, I shared with the class. The first vocal yelp sounds like a surprised reaction to a cat falling on his face.

Coming out of my RC hiatus to share my lovely anti-toll fees anthem with y'all. FOR FANS OF HARDCORE AND FUNPUNK

i don't much care for this one though

it's racist

lol

and

folder.jpg

^
this fucking disc people (actually these fucking two discs)

That's a disc I've been spinning quite a lot. Definitely one of the best discs of 2011. I would recommend it this disc to all disc fans of discs with disc music.

We shouldn't discontinue discussion of this disc before we've discreetely disclosed some of its discordant disconnects. I can discern certain disco tendencies, which is discouraging, yet, discounting that discrepancy it's a disciplined entry in their discography. Recommended for discophiles.

Thx m8

i don't much care for this one though

it's racist

Aye, very racist tune. The recording process was pure genius, though. Recorded it through a BC Rich mini amp (that came bundled with my axe) and into a Creative "Fatality" gaming headset w/microphone that I'd placed on the floor next to the amp. Couldn't even listen to drums that I'd programmed when I recorded the guitar, as the mic would pick up the drum sound - which meant I had to guess the beat. All this effort for such a crap tune!

I use a Behringer USB Guitar link w/Guitar Rig nowadays, thankfully, and program the SIMPLY IMPRESSIVE drums and bass in FL Studio.

We shouldn't discontinue discussion of this disc before we've discreetely disclosed some of its discordant disconnects. I can discern certain disco tendencies, which is discouraging, yet, discounting that discrepancy it's a disciplined entry in their discography. Recommended for discophiles.

i was discombobulated upon discovery of these discs, yet may become a disciple

I'd put this up against new Queensryche any day. Holy jesus it's fucking bad! :lol: