The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

I will take you higher
Like a super collider

One of you astrophysicists explain to me how this works

Henrik them songs are :kickass: I must say. Especially the racist one, pretty much double :kickass: :kickass: really.

EDIT: The new Megadeth just sounds like Megadeth post-1994, which is to say bad, but not unexpectedly so.

EDITx2: Fuckit, why deny it, I kind of like it. :lol: :fag:

Blah blah blah celebrities, who gives a crap...but WTF happened to this girl? She actually seemed like one of the few level-headed gals in the business. Not anymore, I guess.

This
Wallpaper-Amanda-Bynes.jpg

To this
amanda-bynes.jpg

rs_300x300-130415172103-600.ab.cm.41513.jpg

Yes, stupid f'ing cheek piercings.:zombie:

So my wife returned from Germany with €150 and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I could probably find a bank to exchange it, but don't feel like dealing with fees and crap. That's annoying.

Might just be worth holding onto for a few years when I/her/we go to Europe again? Maybe I should keep a stash to buy weird albums from Euro Only distros? SAFE INVESTMENT IN BLACK METAL.

Blah blah blah celebrities, who gives a crap...but WTF happened to this girl? She actually seemed like one of the few level-headed gals in the business. Not anymore, I guess.

This

To this

Yes, stupid f'ing cheek piercings.:zombie:

Meth is a hell of a drug

MESSAGE TO TROLLS AND HATERS:

Go away trolls and haters, I did nothing wrong. If you won't go away I delete my channel, cancel my ISP contract and never come back to the internet. Is that what you want,huh?!

I REPORT YOU TO MY DAD, he works for youtube. So he can ban anyone he wants I just tell him the person I want banned. he have done it before.

ABOUT ME:

I'm 12 year old neo-nazi hipster emo und DPR Korea supporter.Kim Jong II is my hero.My favourite book:

http://www.korea-dpr.com/lib/103.pdf

Also I'm in MLG and ESEA

"t3rr0rist_69" and werroli is same person (me!). When I found out that I have been posting on my own wall for a year on facebook. I was very shocked.( I had some disorder called "Dissociative identity disorder")

Spread the love of great leader Kim Jong Il:

www.korea-dpr.com

Even though his physical body died, he will always be in our hearts.

My true hero

So my wife returned from Germany with €150 and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it. I could probably find a bank to exchange it, but don't feel like dealing with fees and crap. That's annoying.

Might just be worth holding onto for a few years when I/her/we go to Europe again? Maybe I should keep a stash to buy weird albums from Euro Only distros? SAFE INVESTMENT IN BLACK METAL.

Don't keep it dormant unless you want Monopoly banknotes in your hands: within a few months the euro will die. Give it to me if it's too much of a hassle.

MESSAGE TO TROLLS AND HATERS:

Go away trolls and haters, I did nothing wrong. If you won't go away I delete my channel, cancel my ISP contract and never come back to the internet. Is that what you want,huh?!

I REPORT YOU TO MY DAD, he works for youtube. So he can ban anyone he wants I just tell him the person I want banned. he have done it before.

ABOUT ME:

I'm 12 year old neo-nazi hipster emo und DPR Korea supporter.Kim Jong II is my hero.My favourite book:

http://www.korea-dpr.com/lib/103.pdf

Also I'm in MLG and ESEA

"t3rr0rist_69" and werroli is same person (me!). When I found out that I have been posting on my own wall for a year on facebook. I was very shocked.( I had some disorder called "Dissociative identity disorder")

Spread the love of great leader Kim Jong Il:

www.korea-dpr.com

Even though his physical body died, he will always be in our hearts.

My true hero

Meth is a hell of a drug

Don't keep it dormant unless you want Monopoly banknotes in your hands: within a few months the euro will die. Give it to me if it's too much of a hassle.
It already does resemble Monopoly Money to me. All those god damn fancy coloUrs, I'm used to my paper money being drab green, valueless, and mercilessly controlling the entire globe.

Also FWthefuckIW they told me the same thing about the US Dollar some years ago and I went through a mild panic. Then everything sorta crashed, my life didn't change (for all practical intents and purposes), and now I just LOL at financial doomsday predictions. If they happen, I can't stop them anyhow, plus money is all made up math anyhow, so it matters not.

Ignorant nihilism rules.

hahahaha yesssss. Probably posted before but just as amazing:

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have actually ceased the extensive man-whoring and am actually seeing someone. Exclusively.

:guh: