The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Phew. Well that was a close call. :loco:

I watched Wreck-It Ralph last night. Mostly. At about an hour in I had to browse the internet on my shartphone just to make it through, as my wife slept, saying "just turn this crap in" but once I start a movie, I simply MUST finish it. And I did. I now fear for humanity more than I ever have before, so that was pretty unique. It was terrifyingly horrid, in so many, many ways. If I had children they would not be allowed to watch this. Not just a taste thing, rather for their own safety. I honestly think that the youth of today watching this movie will now launch further on their path to DESTROYING THE FUTURE.

Which, well hey, would probably happen anyhow. But I can just about guarantee that this tripe will act as a catalyst to speed along our impending doom. Jebus fucking christ. :guh:

I think you might be over reacting
I never do that. Your lies have taken away a substantial part of my soul.

Amazon.com shopping:

Hellboy Volume 6
The Crown - Deathrace King
Two miniature copies of the US Constitution

Dude: "Hating the US government became trendy in the '70s, before then people just accepted what the government said."
NAD: "Hating the US government became trendy in 1776. It's in our blood. It's why we're here."

Then I had to give him my copy of the US Constitution because he'd never read it. :guh: I've carried that version in my car for about a decade now, and I hope its new journey will be a prosperous one.

393123_460081654079543_1786667512_n.jpg

Date time. Making dinner and waiting on the lady. And it randomly occurred to me that both Altars of Madness and ...And Justice for All came out before she was born

I yelled at an egg this morning.

I was irritated because when I cracked it upon the side of my pan, I shoved it too hard, and a third of it spilled out upon my stove. It required 3 yes 3 paper towels to clean up, and I (slightly) burned the tip of one finger in the process. I haven't yelled at something inanimate like this since sometime last year, when I attempted to cut open an avocado that was not quite ripe enough at the time. "Oh, FUCK you then... just fuck you." I ate half of it, muscled through about another quarter, and then gloomily had to throw the last portion away. That was terrifyingly inconvenient. Just like losing a piece of my egg this morning. My voice is hoarse then, just as it is now. This has all happened before, and it will happen again.

I yelled at an egg this morning.

anyone heard of the Atlanta death metal band Mangled? my friend Bob has started a small tape label that releases tapes of the currently excellent metal scene over there. think he's doing one of this show soon. i mean, these guys are pretty good. super tight live band. listen to both songs, worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ALL HAILS! New Total Henriarchy song out, like, NOW! Rework of the classic smash single "Party Swedes Are Gay" from 2010, now with EVEN MORE RIFFS, BETTER MUSICIANSHIP and MEDIOCRE PRODUCTION (as opposed to the original, which had atrocious "production")

Last edited by a moderator: