The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

and erik, whats up with all of these muslim youths starting riots in your country? i guess that's what you guys get for the unlimited tolerance

i dont really know anything since i dont watch or read news, but as usual, uncontrolled immigration is bad and mass media is the single most destructive, divisive force in society

business as usual, fuck them, live in woods

yo nad, i seen your new signature

i still haven't heard your band even though i want to. because your facebutt thing requires a "like" before you can listen to the music

you should tell your bandmates that shit is dumb as hell, i'm sorry

i don't want to "like" anything before i know i like it

you's losing potential fans bro

Wow, we have music on Facebutt? I didn't even know that was possible. I'll bug them to revert the thingy there, I'm not a mod of said page.

Either way, no login/like/whatever required here:

https://soundcloud.com/slanderus/sets/pseudo-reality-ep

I remember I didn't actually "like" the band until I was asked to join, even though I already liked the music. But I thought "if I don't get the audition, I'll be very immature and 'unlike' this, I just know it."

Thankfully that was not the case. And there was much rejoicing.

EDIT: So as it turns out we don't even have songs up on Facebutt. HA! I've never listened to music there, so I never even bother looking. Soundcloud, Reverbnation, Bandcamp, etc. FTW.

oh okay

there was a thing, maybe it was the reverbnation player, that was on your profile and asked for a "like"

thanks for the soundcloud link i'll make sure to listen! maybe you should advertise that more prominently, i had a pretty tough time just finding your music and i'm an internet whiz kid

Honestly I'm just happy to receive feedback about my newfangled signature so quickly.

Usually any such thing sits there for months/years/decades without much notice.

Think I'll modify the link to go straight to Soundcloud. That takes one click to bring the awesome.

...Like Clockwork makes Era Vulgaris sound like the first Led Zeppelin album. :err:

Outside of three good songs, that was possibly the worst thing I've ever heard.

Thats the new QOTSA right? Honestly whenever I try to listen to them I get about half way through a song and then decide to just listen to Kyuss instead.

You should scope out Songs for the Deaf. That's a god damn fantastic album.

Kyuss are still better, but man, that red spermy-Q album is very much unruly.

...Like Clockwork makes Era Vulgaris sound like the first Led Zeppelin album. :err:

Outside of three good songs, that was possibly the worst thing I've ever heard.

i will not yet reveal my feelings about this album. will post my review soon.

i have been revisiting a lot of material from era vulgaris and have decided that it is about 40% amazing and 60% shit.

definitely one of their best songs IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I listened to it twice. I doubt a third visit will occur. It made me feel quite out of sorts. I have friends that ADORE it, and I remain cautiously happy for them.

Era Vulgaris is just kind of bland. A few solid moments but mostly average. The new one though... oy. But hey, I'm not their target consumer anymore.

can i just say fuck samsung because their products are cheaply made garbage