The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Me and my fiancee will be going on a last-minute trip to the mediterranean sea some time next week. currently looking at alternatives in Spain, Greece and Cyprus.
Sun, bathing, sun-bathing, booze, great food. It will be epic.

Oh this should be a fun week

1B0C853F-5202-4A66-BE3D-227A467CD716-8535-0000044B309AA2F3_zps72a11202.jpg

this is usually what suckramento looks like late june, but instead its raining/overcast :kickass:

I would like to visit just to feel the difference between their 110 and our 110. Ya know, to see if that "dry heat" thing really makes that much of a difference. :loco:

Dry heat makes a HUGE difference if you hate humidity like I do. I'll take 100 and dry over 80 and humid any day of the week.

117 is fuckin' hot no matter how dry. Phoenix makes my desert look like a pussy. :loco: Well, not counting Palm Springs. I was born there but rarely venture back, too fuckin' hot even for my filthy desert rat ways.

I want to move to the mountains. We were up toward Idyllwild to see SUPERMOOOOOOOOOOOOON the other night and I so god damn want to always be there. Fuck commuting though, I'd have to become a mountain warrior or something.

Jacuzzi rooms! Got one booked for Friday night, the night before my birfday. :kickass:

Holy crap I don't want to go to work. Only the first hour and a half will be aggravating, but stilllllllllllll. *collapse* *thud*

get the fuck on out of here geoff tate #wow #whoa

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacuzzi rooms! Got one booked for Friday night, the night before my birfday. :kickass:

And we're in a whirlpool room at a La Quinta tonight since the A/C at home konked out today. So, this tonight and the nicer suite tomorrow night. Looks like my birthday weekend has started early! :Spin:

Seriously I always fucking hated Queensryche...

...until I heard the new Tate-less one. Whoa.

Geoff Tate = not a jacuzzi hotel room

Why do the members of Queensryche even bother? I dont get it. Are they broke? What's going on here? The last Queensryche album I bought was Empire and that was...what?...1990? I'm not knocking them for continuing to try...I just don't get the motivation.

Why do the members of Queensryche even bother? I dont get it. Are they broke? What's going on here? The last Queensryche album I bought was Empire and that was...what?...1990? I'm not knocking them for continuing to try...I just don't get the motivation.

it might be that you arent the entire intended target market/fanbase

just guessin here.

If I were in Queensrÿche, I'd probably wake up every day thinking "fuck yeah, I'm in Queensrÿche."