The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Sweet, this is going to rule. I've never written a death metal song, but I'm going to try for this thing.

It'll probably just be fast stoner. That doesn't make sense. I don't care, I AM FUCKING OOPHAGY. :mad:

yeh only band ive been in that i wrote the riffs for was stoner/metal so mine might end up just sounding like brutal stoner too but fuckit cuz I AM OVOPHAGY and I WILL EAT YOUR FETUS WHEN IM A FETUS

934616_597069160325407_352013912_n.jpg

Any of you knowingly talk in your sleep, or have a sleeping partner who does? My husband has doing this a lot lately. One night it was something about scummy bags and clean bags. Another night it was "look, it just disappears" with him actually nudging me as if to make me look at something, and last night it was "this is awesome, really awesome." Other nights it's just mumbling. So...it's not as if he's revealing any juicy secrets, but it's starting to get annoying because it always wakes me up. It probably happens even more than I remember. Or maybe I'm just dreaming it all. :loco:

edit: Now that I think about it, I guess it's not all that surprising. His brother is a sleepwalker. He was living with us for a few months before he moved away, and he would come into our room in the middle of the night. One night he just busted through the door and then walked out. Another night he came in, touched our feet, and walked out. The last straw was the night he came in and took our fan apart (wtf?). Been locking the bedroom door ever since, even though he's long gone. :lol:

My wife talks to me in her sleep. It never makes any sense. And usually when I engage in the conversation, she tells me to be quiet.

*silence for hours*
"They have more mixers than we do."
"Who is they, the Germans?"
"SSSSSSHHHHH."

I started a lot of polls back then, and I honestly don't remember what picture it was I'd always put.

I used to think my memory was good, then I read through 5+ year old drunken RC postings. Nope.

LOLpeth. Whatever happened to all them folks anyhow? Entertaining lot, I think I posted on there a bit.

When I'm away from RC I'm not very entertaining though. All my inside jokes fall flat, and I act a dick.

So, I now have 4 bands, 2 jobs, and 1 crazy wife.

No wonder I never have time to jerk off anymore.

This guy conned his way into a management position at the bowling alley where my brother used to work. He was my brother's boss! His ruse has since been discovered, and he no longer works there. Dunno what he found so glorifying about being a bowling alley manager, but still. Kinda cool. :loco:

(don't expect you to watch the whole thing, obviously)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you do music like I do slutty women. Likely why my reading/writing has been so slow.
As long as we all have our hobbies in order! I'm trying to read A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court right now, but it's a slow go since by the time I sit down to read at night I can only manage to faceplant into a Hellboy comic. :loco:
What's your newest gig? :err:
Part time work for an old construction boss. I'm not even sure why I'm doing it, trying to save up $$$ I guess. Maybe I'm finally accepting my capitalist American pigdog ways.

I am a little jaded with Tha Music Biz though, starting to think maybe a 5 Year Plan would be best (I'm into the 4th year currently). It's an incredible amount of work for an infinitely small chunk of change. Not that money is everything of course, but I have become spoiled by the finer things in life, such as food requirements and basic shelter.