The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Was to supposed to catch Ulver tonight, but these sissies cancelled on account of low ticket sales. Guess they needed every ticket sold for their neon light show. Just stfu and play dipshits.

Was to supposed to catch Ulver tonight, but these sissies cancelled on account of low ticket sales. Guess they needed every ticket sold for their neon light show. Just stfu and play dipshits.

Not sure if you saw the post I made a while back, but I think the reason for low ticket sales was because word got out that their performance was incredibly average. Also, they billed the NYC shows as like a super-limited "You better see them this time or else" kind of thing, so a lot of die-hard fans from around the country booked flights out East for the dates in March.

It was a "good" show overall, but they played Julius Caesar and then did a boring techno jam for the remaining 30 minutes. For whatever reason, it seemed that Garm was having a really hard time hitting the notes. It just didn't translate into a live performance which lives up to the quality of the studio works. I know a lot of people loved it, but I was honestly kind of disappointed. I don't regret it, but I wouldn't see them live again. Maybe you dodged a bullet!

Reactions: Reign in Acai