The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

lemme just say real quick that it's completely surreal to see people actually posting here again like its 2006

like you post some dumb shit, check back 15 minutes later and there's a couple new posts, what

I also dropped a line to Justin (BlackWinterDay), Jimbo (Necromunchkin), Matt (Demilich, and Aurel (lurch). We'll see...

Ali is very prolific on Twitter these days.

All dem peppers! Pooping now, btw.

Wait, do you access RC on your phone or do you tote your whole computer in the crapper?

lemme just say real quick that it's completely surreal to see people actually posting here again like its 2006

like you post some dumb shit, check back 15 minutes later and there's a couple new posts, what

I'm taking credit for this even though it's probably an entire coincidence :lol:

I also dropped a line to Justin (BlackWinterDay), Jimbo (Necromunchkin), Matt (Demilich, and Aurel (lurch). We'll see...

Ali is very prolific on Twitter these days.

I wonder if Ali's kids are grown enough that he has more free time now. He should pop in for a few minutes each evening and say a few words.

Didn't dorian gray post a lot here not too long ago?

I'm taking credit for this even though it's probably an entire coincidence :lol:
no i think it's you

i mean i think a lot of us have been in the same boat as me, i've been looking at the forums casually maybe once every other week or so, i never really stopped checking

but if no one posts, you've got nothing to reply to, so...

no i think it's you

i mean i think a lot of us have been in the same boat as me, i've been looking at the forums casually maybe once every other week or so, i never really stopped checking

but if no one posts, you've got nothing to reply to, so...

This is exacty it. Posts are needed for forward momentum. Without it, it's dead as a doornail.

these motherfuckas

7fdfb2c.jpg

milk chocolate covered pretzels. so good. the ultimate snacc.

Reactions: SonOfNun