The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Just recently got into Bob Seger.

Been getting into a bunch of old fuddy duddies this year. CCR, Phil Collins, Lesser played Floyd, all shit that people far wiser than ourselves used to go ape shit over.

Just great kick back and have some scotch music.

Would legit put this up against anything.

I just want to give recognition to a Bob Seger post.

Congrats to @einride (36 years old today) and myself (35 today)

Happy Birthday old farts.

Reactions: Henrik Main and NAD
just another 5 months for it to arrive.

and yeah, when I saw the email saying it was shipped, I leapt for joy. Lots of delays at the plant, COVID, etc.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Congrats :tickled: ---I am also in the same boat of not being very prolific with my posts---I like to think quality over quantity :D

Yeah...we'll go with that :lol:

I know :yow: the um forum has outlasted any other place on the intertubes for me---i'll play an opeth song and drink a craft beer on that day :kickass:
At this point, I am going down with the ship ---like RiA said the other week, i'll be on rc until the last member dies :p

I donated $10 to UM yesterday to keep this nonsense going :popcorn:

We might as well start having reunions like old high school classmates. I've been on here longer than I've been out of high school.

i think it's kind of a shame that most of y'all are stateside because it would be indubitably hilarious to have a big grand ol meetup with everyone, just the once

maybe we can throw a europe party and a us party and have a zoom video link between them, that's how we do it in 2021 innit

I skipped my 10 year high school reunion and said "I'll go to the 20 year" so when that came up I... skipped that as well.

But after being unable to leave a 200 mile radius for the past year I would absolutely fly to Leipzig just to meet 5 of y'all.

i thought my 10 year high school reunion was hilarious despite not really giving a shit about any of the people

it’s just kind of a surreal situation to be in and i found that made it worth it for me

i think it's kind of a shame that most of y'all are stateside because it would be indubitably hilarious to have a big grand ol meetup with everyone, just the once

maybe we can throw a europe party and a us party and have a zoom video link between them, that's how we do it in 2021 innit

Since most of the Americans on here are coastal elites, I vote we split the difference and meet at J.'s house.

i thought my 10 year high school reunion was hilarious despite not really giving a shit about any of the people

it’s just kind of a surreal situation to be in and i found that made it worth it for me

I went. I graduated with like 65 people, about 15 were there. Saw some at the rodeo ('Murica) the next day that weren't at the reunion. :lol: I plan on going to both the 20 year reunion and the rodeo.

I went to a 1-year reunion (or was it 2-year?) and it was awkward enough already. I think none of us was up for renewing this... The only person I'm still more or less in touch with is this girl who came from my village and whom I very briefly dated in middle school. She's now a mother of four from three different dudes. Hail countryside.