The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

@MFJ
My coworker who passed took the first dose before getting sick. Though Id contest he had some underlying conditions.

@J. Got mask shamed by an elderly lady whilst walking the neighborhood. Misses and I were walking in a pretty empty part of the neighborhood, not much foot traffic. Dumb fuggin libtard from 60 yards, "where's your mask?" If this was a youngster id give em a piece, but I just retorted, "havent seen any people yet." I wasnt lying either, as commies arent people. ;)

Ive soften to the vaccine, but I'll be the last one in fooqin line. Chuck the masks, open up fully, and poke me if it means I can carry on with my fucking life unfettered.

Yeah, I’m happy to have a vaccine secured but I’m not delusional about the whole thing. COVID is forever and we all just have to live with this. This shit happens in our world and humans generally get around it one way or another.

One thing that no one ever talks about is how these vaccines might not even be effective in like 6 months. There’s no plan for any of that, and things arent going to be much different by the end of the year.

Got mask shamed by an elderly lady whilst walking the neighborhood. Misses and I were walking in a pretty empty part of the neighborhood, not much foot traffic. Dumb fuggin libtard from 60 yards, "where's your mask?" If this was a youngster id give em a piece, but I just retorted, "havent seen any people yet." I wasnt lying either, as commies arent people. ;)

I don't understand this even if you're a pro-mask, pro-vaccine person. What I'd read some months ago is that you have to be within six feet of someone for about thirty minutes. People really think this is going to come at them like a sidewinder from across the street and smite them.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I support wearing masks indoors but I’ve never worn one outside, while taking a walk, using a gas pump, or anything like that. The outdoors are all we’ve fuckin got right now, I don’t want to spoil that too.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
I wore mine outside for most of last summer...in Texas. Even if my oxygen intake was still "normal," it sure felt like suffocation. Won't be doing that this summer.

I don't understand this even if you're a pro-mask, pro-vaccine person. What I'd read some months ago is that you have to be within six feet of someone for about thirty minutes. People really think this is going to come at them like a sidewinder from across the street and smite them.

I understand it. Its a display of moral superiority. Those who scoff at useless masks (only N95s have any efficacy to stop the spread, Susperia's legs notwithstanding) are deemed ignorant and ill fit of character.

We live in a society where two things give one value. Traits bestowed by birth and vulgar display of virtue. By demons be driven these sanctimonious shit stains have no independent thought. But buh gawd if they can Lord over a mask heretic, they can lay their head upon their pillow at night with comfort in their breast.

I started wearing a mask when I went to public places indoors in early March last year when we were being told not to wear them (remember this?: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...r-facemasks-because-of-coronavirus-2020-01-30). I'm a germophobe and people gross me out anyway. People at the post office looked at me like I was some kind of freak that was gonna get them all sick. Funny how that stigma flipped entirely.

I generally don't wear a mask outside because the chance of catching anything seems to be about nil unless you're in a crowd of people for some time. Most reasonable people can look at the particular situation and decide if it's warranted or not.

I understand it. Its a display of moral superiority. Those who scoff at useless masks (only N95s have any efficacy to stop the spread, Susperia's legs notwithstanding) are deemed ignorant and ill fit of character.

We live in a society where two things give one value. Traits bestowed by birth and vulgar display of virtue. By demons be driven these sanctimonious shit stains have no independent thought. But buh gawd if they can Lord over a mask heretic, they can lay their head upon their pillow at night with comfort in their breast.

That sums up many of these people.

Yeah, I’m happy to have a vaccine secured but I’m not delusional about the whole thing. COVID is forever and we all just have to live with this. This shit happens in our world and humans generally get around it one way or another.

One thing that no one ever talks about is how these vaccines might not even be effective in like 6 months. There’s no plan for any of that, and things arent going to be much different by the end of the year.

This right here. If that dumbfuck Fauci would make up his goddamned mind about shit, people wouldnt be so asshole-ish. But his stance changes all the time.

Have you ever noticed these experts keep saying "we're close but not quute there". Newsflash, we will never "be there" again, especially when Fauci and his cockgobblers keep saying shit like a new variant is out there and there will be more cases in six months.

It will never end.

And like Max said...is everyone supposed to get a vaccine every six months?

Reactions: MFJ
Just skimmed through all the topics from RC year 1.

Good lawd how did this place make it to year 2? Papa Josh is insufferable, seemed more dead than 2016, and 98% of topics were music releated. :erk:

The horror

Nah I love music fam. The kicker was that the forum appeared "dtuffy" "stuffy", as if dont tread too far off the beaten path. Forum was an extension of the zine at the time, and it showed.

Let one's collar loose and quick snap whats on o e's mind. We're all going to die, loosen the fuck up.

Yea need to co tinue vetting. 06 definitely is this forums finest year. We dont need to live in the past though. We're all metal hrads, we all endure hardshups, we all have ezperiences. We xan bring thisbforum back to the fore. Thats my goal. I truly appreciate that all yoy fucks ezist. So many people are mot qorthy of breathe, but year cats are a fine lot that I would spare the zyklon chamvrt.

We'll bring this shit back one poster at a time, and hopeuflly bestow upon another gwneration ofbyounger methullhead some knowledge. RC will be a legacy, as lobg as Deton sees fit.

Reactions: SonOfNun
Nah I love music fam. The kicker was that the forum appeared "dtuffy" "stuffy", as if dont tread too far off the beaten path. Forum was an extension of the zine at the time, and it showed.
it was very

"In this forum we type properly and treat each other as adults and respect each others' opinions :) Once in a while, we have a little fun too :) Work hard, play hard, right? Hahaha "LOL". Anyway, I agree that the new Megadeth CD is a quality disc. Very nice rocking material from Dave and his band. Thank you for the recommendation, much obliged."

which honestly i do not miss at all

once i started lowercaseposting and trolling everyone it was all downhill from there

Reactions: Reign in Acai
anyway i came to this thread to ask if anyone else feels like they now have to do the math in their head EVERY TIME someone says "20 years ago" or "30 years ago" because you're like oh shit is that 2011 or 2001 or 1991?

no but it feels odd that now it takes longer to scroll to your year of birth when you're filling in some online forms.

and I do tend to think that when a person says they're born in 2000 - it means they're 5.