The (Unofficial) write anything you want page - part 2

Haters gonna hate. When I met up with my buddy last Friday he gave me these patches, which is funny because the only two band stickers I have on the car are Nevermore and Root.
20210408_180251.jpg

I gave him this Lemmy mask.
Screenshot_20210408-180331_Opera Touch.jpg

Nevermore slays.

Though they do have an eclectic fan base. Some of those cats from the sub, are a "little" off. Just a cunt hair on the spectrum Id surmise. Bless their hearts.

sorry for starting a fight, i just found an old jpeg on a hard drive i was backing up and thought id post it for "teh lulz" :dopey:

wow I had no idea that was a thing and a sociological indicator to boot. I always return mine to the intended spot, there's no way I'm gonna part with that old Kaufland chip I carry around since probably 2000.

What timing, I legit ranted about this shopping cart shit yesterday at Costco. I being the paragon of virtue that I am took the cart 30 yards to its proper staging area.(My new thing is just riding it like a teen. May as well have some fun with it.)

As I return to my vehicle, I noticed some well to do shitbag driving a Lexus leave his astray without a care. Uncivilized filth