The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

afaik I'm still friends with Alina? I still like Valerie although she blocked me because I jokingly called her a moron or whatever. Susperia was definitely justified. There are like 5 people in the world who like her. I still talk to Susan (s_a_o) as well. I also talk to Jean-Pierre, Brandon, Guy, Andy, and David (MalignParadigm) too. What exactly is the point of this discussion? I generally don't discuss things involving my personal life, whether in 'the real world' or online, and prefer not to have it discussed by people who know nothing about me as well. I don't feel the need to post about whenever I hang out with friends as though the act of doing so validates me as a person.

People are jealous of your skills as a womaniser.

Please don't give that a serious response.

On topic, a giant fucking manly grasshopper just came right to me, propably because it heard the sound of deathmetal coming from my Sennheisers thinking it's another aroused grasshopper so I turned it off and it went away, so I turned it on again and it came fucking back. Now I'm really scared it will jump on my fucking head.

Okay, I'm fucked, I can't fucking listen to anything here, I played some more and it came back again and it's staring at me.

Listening to the latest 3 Dream Theater albums. I always flame them, but to be fair, I listened to each of those albums once and put them off, so I'm starting think they deserve another listen.

...I'm going to regret wasting my time on this.

I'm trying to do my calculus homework so I can go get wasted and this band practicing across the lot from me will NOT FUCKING STOP playing All The Small Things by Blink 182. Not even a bad song, but they FUCKING SUCK at it. @Krampus, that was the song I misidentified because they both prominently feature mentions of rock shows and I never really listened to Blink 182.