The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Durnking alone. Friend is finishing up her paper. Then we will drink more. And then go out and drink more than that. Based on the current plan, I will drink another 3 beers and half a 40 of 10.1 before we even go out. I haven't been seriously drunk in quite a while. I'm starting to miss hangovers.

afaik I'm still friends with Alina? I still like Valerie although she blocked me because I jokingly called her a moron or whatever. Susperia was definitely justified. There are like 5 people in the world who like her. I still talk to Susan (s_a_o) as well. I also talk to Jean-Pierre, Brandon, Guy, Andy, and David (MalignParadigm) too. What exactly is the point of this discussion? I generally don't discuss things involving my personal life, whether in 'the real world' or online, and prefer not to have it discussed by people who know nothing about me as well. I don't feel the need to post about whenever I hang out with friends as though the act of doing so validates me as a person.
I am angry at being left out of this list

Haha, I forgot that Andy existed. Did anyone realize that he's the person who referred me to this site? He originally tried to be my best friend and attempted to get me into noise and slam death. :lol:

Oh, and I'm currently cooking chicken breasts which should be very tasty. :)

Pretty sure she said they met in the US...4 years ago.

You're good at this! Yeah almost 4 years ago. He is back in NY now enjoying blue-frosting cookies from Wal-Mart.

I've just gotten up. Rumor has it I actually have a class to teach today. We'll see how that goes. Also TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

My mom and I go for 3 mile walks around our subdivision when I'm around. It's almost as mother-daughter as going to Paris together.

Hey honey what do you want for dinner, fried pork cutlets with egg on rice or a small boatload of sushi and sashimi?

you got monsoon rains today there kramp? we are getting raped over here

Nope but we had rainy season for a MONTH so I think we've paid our dues. Forecast for Fukuoka is sun and partly-cloudy skies, right through Wednesday when I flee the country.

My mom and I go for 3 mile walks around our subdivision when I'm around. It's almost as mother-daughter as going to Paris together.

Hey honey what do you want for dinner, fried pork cutlets with egg on rice or a small boatload of sushi and sashimi?
nice, that's a long walk

I love sushi, except so many rolls have shitty cucumber. worst vegetable ever.

trying to find somebody to go to the bar with me because it's Sierra Nevada night, and I have a feeling that the buddy that may go with me is gonna bail. I don't want to go alone and give people the (possibly correct) assumption I'm a sad, lonely person

trying to find somebody to go to the bar with me because it's Sierra Nevada night, and I have a feeling that the buddy that may go with me is gonna bail. I don't want to go alone and give people the (possibly correct) assumption I'm a sad, lonely person

Aw, I would totally go with you.

@Krig it's not that long, only an hour or so at a not-too-fast pace. I walk about that one way to work every day. And I agree, cucumber has no place beside vinegar sushi rice. Blech

Aw, I would totally go with you.

@Krig it's not that long, only an hour or so at a not-too-fast pace. I walk about that one way to work every day. And I agree, cucumber has no place beside vinegar sushi rice. Blech
you walked an hour to work? fuck that. driving it takes me under 10 minutes and on bike it's like 15