The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I agree that their last three albums haven't been great. However there are some great songs on all three of those albums. It's funny that you find SC their worst because I think it's far and away their best album since Scenes. The song (technically broken up into two parts) In The Presence Of Enemies is the best song they've ever written. It encompasses everything that DT does so well. Now if they could only do that for an entire album...

I'd say Octavarium is their second best of those three with the only bad songs being 2-4. Sacrificed Sons and the title track are both amazing prog songs.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with Black Clouds. I remembering thinking to myself, "Man that title sounds awesome, this album is going to rule!" hoping that they would continue pumping out stuff like ITPOE, but man was I mistaken. A NightMare To Remember is a great album opener, and A Rite Of Passage is ok, but the rest of the album fucking blows, especially The Shattered Fortress. If you are reading this DT, STOP MAKING MEDLEYS OF YOUR SONGS AND PUTTING THEM ON NEW ALBUMS AS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SONG FFS. That song wouldn't be too bad if they actually used some of their good songs. ugh

Anyway, I rate SC a 8/10, Octavarium 6/10, and Black Clouds a 4/10.

Agreed, and I don't think SC deserves an 8/10 either.

Not sure wtf is going on. She has a BF but my drinking buddy tells me she probably wants to bang me. I honestly don't really care (girl is fuckable but not worth going after and I'm still a bit weird about my ex) either way, so I'll let what happens happen. Girl was not half as good at making out as the ex, though...odd, because she seemed really slutty. I bet she gives good head, though.

Come on, man... just bang her!!! Love german girls, they're usually hot, slutty and never get tired. :kickass:

Damn, forget about the ex for a couple hours at least, and have fun :Smokedev:

Waiting for a beer shit after a messy night. Then doing a short workout and heading to my friends' birthday night which is thankfully a 20 minute walk away vs in a city 50 minutes away by train

Went out with some friends, one of whom is this German girl. Long story short we wound up randomly making out (her initiative) at this metal bar. Not sure wtf is going on. She has a BF but my drinking buddy tells me she probably wants to bang me. I honestly don't really care (girl is fuckable but not worth going after and I'm still a bit weird about my ex) either way, so I'll let what happens happen. Girl was not half as good at making out as the ex, though...odd, because she seemed really slutty. I bet she gives good head, though.

Being drunk and making out with someone does not really mean anything usually.

Same with sex, sure you most likely can get head and have sex with her. I guess it depends on how much you like her if you can deal with a fling. The entire problem with she 'wants' to bang you is whether of not you're a person who gets emotionally attached easily.

Yeah, I don't see myself getting attached. My friend said german girl probably wanted to, so whatever, we'll see what happens.

i dunno dude, long relationships take some time to get over. it might not be a smart play to be bangin chicks. take some time to get your mind right. if she's still in your head it was probably a long thing with your ex. i mean how long were you with this chick? your ex i mean. if it was a long time, seriously take some time to enjoy yourself.