The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I go pretty fast, usually about 40-45 minutes on the way there and 45-50 on the way back. It's up a small mountain too which is good for the ol' thunder thighs.

Big ones or small ones?

I have no boobs (34-36AA) and stupid people stateside are like "you have a ghetto booty for an asian hurhurhurrrrrrr"

lol

Anyway, obviously there's an ideal hip size, as with the other 'assets'. But they definitely ought to be fit -- no question there.

Haha, I forgot that Andy existed. Did anyone realize that he's the person who referred me to this site? He originally tried to be my best friend and attempted to get me into noise and slam death. :lol:

Haha, I think there was only like a month or two period where I tried proving to you that slam was awesome. I think the first band we discussed at length was Arckanum, iirc though :)

In an effort to assess whether Dream Theater's newer albums are really as bad as I once believed, I have done the unthinkable and listened to Octavarium, Systematic Chaos, and Black Clouds & Silver Linings all in one day. The conclusion...yes, indeed they all suck (with Systematic Chaos being the absolute worst), proving that DT hasn't released anything worthwhile since 2003.

God help my earholes.

Hah, yeah Dream Theater basically have had nothing to offer the world besides suck for a long time. I would put that threshold year at 1999 though, not 2003. Train of Thought was seriously unremarkable and often annoying, even if it wasn't flat-out terrible like the rest of their newer discs.

Went out with some friends, one of whom is this German girl. Long story short we wound up randomly making out (her initiative) at this metal bar. Not sure wtf is going on. She has a BF but my drinking buddy tells me she probably wants to bang me. I honestly don't really care (girl is fuckable but not worth going after and I'm still a bit weird about my ex) either way, so I'll let what happens happen. Girl was not half as good at making out as the ex, though...odd, because she seemed really slutty. I bet she gives good head, though.

In an effort to assess whether Dream Theater's newer albums are really as bad as I once believed, I have done the unthinkable and listened to Octavarium, Systematic Chaos, and Black Clouds & Silver Linings all in one day. The conclusion...yes, indeed they all suck (with Systematic Chaos being the absolute worst), proving that DT hasn't released anything worthwhile since 2003.

God help my earholes.

I agree that their last three albums haven't been great. However there are some great songs on all three of those albums. It's funny that you find SC their worst because I think it's far and away their best album since Scenes. The song (technically broken up into two parts) In The Presence Of Enemies is the best song they've ever written. It encompasses everything that DT does so well. Now if they could only do that for an entire album...

I'd say Octavarium is their second best of those three with the only bad songs being 2-4. Sacrificed Sons and the title track are both amazing prog songs.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with Black Clouds. I remembering thinking to myself, "Man that title sounds awesome, this album is going to rule!" hoping that they would continue pumping out stuff like ITPOE, but man was I mistaken. A NightMare To Remember is a great album opener, and A Rite Of Passage is ok, but the rest of the album fucking blows, especially The Shattered Fortress. If you are reading this DT, STOP MAKING MEDLEYS OF YOUR SONGS AND PUTTING THEM ON NEW ALBUMS AS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SONG FFS. That song wouldn't be too bad if they actually used some of their good songs. ugh

Anyway, I rate SC a 8/10, Octavarium 6/10, and Black Clouds a 4/10.

My friend's neighbour's house burned down last night, literally only the walls are left.

2011199663.jpg

Look at the car to the right, it got completely toasted. Meanwhile, the car on the left didn't get a single scratch, wtf.