The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Blah, browsing through UM because I just came home from a particularly intense clubbing night and I am too drunk to sleep because everything just spins like fuck when I lie down horiztonally..so I need to stay vertically for a while! indeed

Krampus, your dad is 5'10 230 and he is huge? Doesnt make sense

5695_536487647375_8400406_31820963_4025403_n.jpg

maybe not "huge" but definitely "obese" BMI.

I probably was constipated. That was the first time I visited USA after moving here and I didn't shit for almost a week because the food shocked my system.

edit: BMI is not an accurate measure of anything other than your weight and height, but unless you're jacked or have DDs you shouldn't be "overweight"

People forget bone density as well. Due to the poor eating and sedentary lifestyles, most americans have weaker bones. Calcium supplements and increasing activity will lead to much heavier bones.

I've never broken or fractured a bone. All that skim milk and viactiv calcium chew things must be doing what they were intended to do.

I bought a bunch of souvenir crap for people at home and I'm gonna get more tomorrow. Stupid shit like instant noodle bowls and candies and cheap Japanesey looking dishes.

Just got a call from this dude I know, he wants to start a traditional metal band/nwobhm styled project/band with me.

I've never broken a bone either.
I was pretty much always active as a kid growing up.
but when I hit puberty I gained alot of weight. lolzerz
but still I skated constantly, played tons of hockey, and other crap.
Im guessing it was genetics and bad eating. oh well.

Epic hangover today. Finally went to club 737 last night (fifth time we've started out intending to go there). It's a nightclub at the very top of one of the highest buildings in Montreal and they have a terrace with a view that is completely fucking absurd. After 737 went bar-hopping with some people. There were quite a few pitchers going around. Made it to bed at maybe 6AM. I need more weekends like this.

Searching google for free Romanian grammar guide.

Spent the whole day doing nothing but translating sentences out of a German text. My German is still at fucking above-beginner level.

Epic hangover today. Finally went to club 737 last night (fifth time we've started out intending to go there). It's a nightclub at the very top of one of the highest buildings in Montreal and they have a terrace with a view that is completely fucking absurd. After 737 went bar-hopping with some people. There were quite a few pitchers going around. Made it to bed at maybe 6AM. I need more weekends like this.

I have got to try that someday.

I miss Cythraul's goth club anecdotes. He makes all these teasing Facebook status updates and I just KNOW there's a great story behind them.