The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I finally back in Los Angeles. Drove down to San Diego on Thursday night, went to Comic Con on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I got to see Kevin Smith, the True Blood panel, the Walking Dead panel, Rock Band 3 (with a free copy of Greenday Rock Band) and so on. Awesome, but tiring, week.

Yeah I've done some study of it, but am taking a year of accelerated classroom German starting in September. Two years worth in one, and I'll need it for grad school.

Und wie geht's?

Es geht mir jetzt wirklich gut. Diesen Monaten hatte Ich viele Zeit zu studieren.

Yeah I've done some study of it, but am taking a year of accelerated classroom German starting in September. Two years worth in one, and I'll need it for grad school.

I study by myself up to a few hours a day. I have started with Romanian this month. It seems even more difficult than German.

German is stupid. There's no reason you need three genders of nouns.

Japanese rules. No articles or plurals!

edit: Actually I quite regret not taking German until my senior year of college, maybe it would have been cooler to have taken three years of German instead of three years of Japanese