The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

shit dude that sucks. :( R.I.P. car.

cooling off after a run, weighed myself after and was very pleased - all is not lost. might go again around 4 a.m. just because. finally sorted out the hotel stuff so I'm free to spend the rest of the night packing and whatever.

I'm American. You're probably better at English than I am.

The most important to know is when you orgasm in Japanese you don't come, you go. It's "iku iku" - iku is the verb for "to go"

edit: jag kan inte prata svenska - probably spelled every single word wrong too

The most important to know is when you orgasm in Japanese you don't come, you go. It's "iku iku" - iku is the verb for "to go"

In Czech you say "I am", or "Make me", "I will make you" et cetera. I don't know where that comes from.

Nas+-+I+Am.jpg

In Czech you say "I am", or "Make me", "I will make you" et cetera. I don't know where that comes from.

That's pretty cool. English is stupid, but I think everyone knows those phrases well.

Debating whether to take a nap. It's 1 am and I have to be out of the house at 5:40 am to go to the airport. I think I will.

How the fuck do you turn a conversation about language into a conversation about orgasm sounds? ie. an intellegent conversation into a useless/worthless one.

I believe it kicked off with you posting in German that you were studying German, so not off to a terribly intelligent start anyway. And hey, might not be as useless/worthless to know that stuff to other people as it is to you!

Just woke up. Leaving the house in 25 minutes. So groggy.

I'm American. You're probably better at English than I am.

edit: jag kan inte prata svenska - probably spelled every single word wrong too

I thought you said you were Korean?

Anyway, you got all the words right. Did you use Google translate, or are you just gifted?

Not trying to smooth talk you or anything, but please fuck me. :D

I thought you said you were Korean?

Anyway, you got all the words right. Did you use Google translate, or are you just gifted?

Not trying to smooth talk you or anything, but please fuck me. :D

Because of their forefathers, Americans say they are "Italian", "Irish", "Swedish" etc even though they're not. When something good is said about Germany, Americans of German descent are "German", but when something bad is said about Germany, they are suddenly American. They're trying to have their cakes and eat them too. :cool:

I believe it kicked off with you posting in German that you were studying German, so not off to a terribly intelligent start anyway. And hey, might not be as useless/worthless to know that stuff to other people as it is to you!

Just woke up. Leaving the house in 25 minutes. So groggy.

We were talking about languages and you turned it into a conversation about ejaculation.

No one needs to know your recollections of fuck sounds from different countries. And no it isn't useful to anyone.