The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Xbox's are pretty much PC's half retarded brother.

I don't even have a PS3, but the controller's feel extremely comfortable.
And don't even get me started on how shitty the 360's Dpad.

It could also be the fact that I grew up with the PS and PS2.

I spent many hours on my neighbor's PS2 prior to winning an Xbox when they came out (from Taco Bell), and I was instantly in love with the S-Controller design. You pretty much never have to use the Dpad on Xbox games so I don't see why that would be an issue.

Outside of the Dpad, the 360 controller is pretty comfortable I will admit.

But I still prefer Dualshock, or a mouse and keyboard.

However, the orignal Xbox controller is horrible.
XBOX_controller.jpg

Don't know how anyone could enjoy using one of those.

If you have carnie hands. By the way, the black/white buttons on the S-Controller were so much better than the RB/LB on the 360 Controller. I am forever accidently hitting them while playing MW2. I'll go to knife someone and throw a stun grenade instead.

Well at the mall we (my gf, friend and I) were waiting for someone to get off work, so we walked around, sort of following people, and talked loudly about these made up stories (i.e. about how a dog bit friend's dick off, proceeded to run off with it and so on) and it was pretty amusing.

Later on we went to Newport Beach, hung around in some guys garage with some other people and smoked a lot, and then someone grabbed the cat, named Gypsy, and was like "man, Gypsy's going to come with me into the afterlife."

As for everything I ate. Yesterday:
A few pieces of coconut breaded shrimp
Pasta with meat sauce
6 small tacos (carnitas, carne asada and fish)
A bunch of cheeto puffs
A bunch of Doritoes
Pizza
Like 10 oreo sized cookies
Cherries

Today:
8 bbq wings (@ Buffalo Wild Wings)
1 Big Hamburger@ Carl's Jr
1 Spicy Chicken sandwich @ Carl's Jr
About 2 pounds of chinese food (teriyaki chicken, orange chicken rice and chow mein)

I also remember having slo-mo vision last night, and I attempted to cast wizarding spells with no wand.

Are you fat or are you one of those people who can eat a lot and not gain weight because of high metabolism?

I'm stuck in the woods. Sometimes it rains, sometimes it's sunny and it doesn't affect me much because I generally do nothing. I downloaded Strauss' Metamorphosis with full score and I'm going to spend nice and calm afternoon. Then I'll get drunk in the evening.

Trying to register for my fucking courses. I want to take Physics 1, Intro Psych, Intro Philosophy, and Beginner French but I can't register for physics till August 9th because I'm not a science student, I can't register for French till I take a placement test (I don't speak any damn french, okay?), and I got waitlisted for the philosophy class. DAMN IT.