The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've noticed lately that the phrase "all it is (is)" is usually followed by something asinine or discriminatory when applied to anything social, including politics and economics.

"All it is is she's into chicks, that's all it is."

"All it is is the damn Chinks takin over our market."

:lol:

I'm listening to Sabbath now, my girlfriend woke up to go to work and I can't go back to sleep. At least it was a decent night's rest. Might do some errands and then spend the rest of the day playing Starcraft 2 and learning Mother Man by Atheist.

Well at the mall we (my gf, friend and I) were waiting for someone to get off work, so we walked around, sort of following people, and talked loudly about these made up stories (i.e. about how a dog bit friend's dick off, proceeded to run off with it and so on) and it was pretty amusing.

Later on we went to Newport Beach, hung around in some guys garage with some other people and smoked a lot, and then someone grabbed the cat, named Gypsy, and was like "man, Gypsy's going to come with me into the afterlife."

As for everything I ate. Yesterday:
A few pieces of coconut breaded shrimp
Pasta with meat sauce
6 small tacos (carnitas, carne asada and fish)
A bunch of cheeto puffs
A bunch of Doritoes
Pizza
Like 10 oreo sized cookies
Cherries

Today:
8 bbq wings (@ Buffalo Wild Wings)
1 Big Hamburger@ Carl's Jr
1 Spicy Chicken sandwich @ Carl's Jr
About 2 pounds of chinese food (teriyaki chicken, orange chicken rice and chow mein)

I also remember having slo-mo vision last night, and I attempted to cast wizarding spells with no wand.

USA passport only. Mom nicked my dual citizenship when I was a baby because she was worried I would get drafted into the Korean army. GODDAMMIT MOM YOU RUIN EVERYTHING!

I'm in TAIWAN gonna go eat some dim sum once my friend gets hungry again

Because Sony isn't that smart. They have been way behind Xbox and especially Wii, and everyone I know who has gotten a PS3, it's only because it's cheaper than buying a Blu Ray Player. Most of them also bought Xboxs or Wiis.