The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I drew diagram to help me explain the positions of objects in my room.
roomcr.jpg

From top left to top right, the rectangle is the door, the next thing is my dresser, after that my cd shelves, then my desk and computer. going down from there, that oval is my office chair, the circle in the box is a small table where the lamp is, and the rectangle underneath that would be my bed. Oh and that small little rectangle thing between the lamp and the desk would be a window. The rest of the stuff you don't need to know about.

Now I like the lamp there because I'm usually on this end of the room, rather than the other end. Plus, everyone loves a lamp near their bed.

:lol:

There are these things called desk lamps, y'know. Plus, if you moved your bed perpendicular with the computer desk, you could use the lamp for both.

IZ FUCKING FOOTBALL MANG. AND YOU DON'T JUST PLAY IT, YOU LIVE IT.

Your English fluency is insane. :lol:

I am up and at em but it's almost 2 am. Stupid jet lag. Going to Planned Parenthood and out boating with some friends tomorrow.

So I went to this metal bar tonight and saw posters for upcoming concerts...apparently both Destroyer 666 and Pagan FUCKING Altar are coming through. So yeah, awesome.

So yeah, I got terribly drunk yesterday with my bald friend and like 10 bitches who play various musical instruments on a classical festival here in the village. I apparently fell down from something on my fucking head and they had to call the fucking ambulance and sew my fuckhead because I was completely covered in blood and I'd just lose all of it. I don't remember shit and I paid fuckload for a taxi in this fucking country fucking side. I like the hospital report though, it mentions a lot of bands like Suture, Excoriate and such.

Pagan FUCKING Altar are coming through. So yeah, awesome.

I'd die the fuck.

So, I was rudely awakened by my neighbour's 5 year old. I'm surprised by the sexy reflexes that I have when I'm asleep. The kid stepped into the room and was looking at jumping at me, to scare me. Not only did I wake up, but I caught the kid when he was mid-air and pushed him away. I'm impressed with myself and proud of Ananth. True story.

Wasn't being sarcastic tbh. I'd say if you're able to do clever imitations of foreign accents of the English language, you have a pretty good grasp of the language itself.

Thanks brah. I ought to speak decent fluent English [albeit with Turban-Chan accent] as I consider it my first language.

Unlike ArneZ who thinks albums are "descent".

Fucking :lol:

You mean 7 is greater then 6? Than I can say that you're math is right.

WAIF, die.

Mutant: reminds me of the Seinfeld where George builds the diorama to illustrate what he thinks happened to his briefcase

also

:lol: :err:
Well it wasn't important to the explanation, but the large rectangle thing is my big ass window, one is my record player, and the other is my closet.

Anyways, great episode.
:lol:

There are these things called desk lamps, y'know. Plus, if you moved your bed perpendicular with the computer desk, you could use the lamp for both.
Not enough room to do that. Plus I like my area in the middle of my room. Great for when I put on some music and feel like going crazy.

Already took differential calc, taking integral calc right now so I should be all set. Not too worried about those psych and philo courses because I'm going to an elite university and no offense but I'm assuming you aren't.
This is going to happen in every intro class because, due to the lack of prerequisites, you don't have to know anything about the subject to enroll, and because they are usually big classes, which increases the chances of un-self aware people which think they know everything enrolling. Prepare yourself for stupid morans attempting to sound smart by arguing every little thing with the professor. I've never taken Psych or Philosophy but it definitely happened in Sociology and a little bit in History. There's no escaping it so take the classes you want and be prepared to feel a little irritated sometimes.

This is going to happen in every intro class because, due to the lack of prerequisites, you don't have to know anything about the subject to enroll, and because they are usually big classes, which increases the chances of un-self aware people which think they know everything enrolling. Prepare yourself for stupid morans attempting to sound smart by arguing every little thing with the professor. I've never taken Psych or Philosophy but it definitely happened in Sociology and a little bit in History. There's no escaping it so take the classes you want and be prepared to feel a little irritated sometimes.

I was actually going to pick my major based on what courses have the least chance of people arguing with the professor. But your idea is good too.