The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from work. There was a smell in the customer bathroom that wouldn't fucking go away. I had to mop that shit with bleach water and fucking spray citrus smelling stuff everywhere.

Back from Souplantation.

Went to the Venice beach today. Part of my foot got sunburnt and it's annoying as fuck. I also went to the freak show which was pretty cool, saw a sword swallower, a contortionist, someone who was electrocuted in vast amounts, the sword swallower swallowing a 5-6 foot balloon, a 5 legged dog, 2 headed turtles etc.

I'm trying to find some ointment because I'm slightly sunburned from my time spent in Miami.

Recovering from my various injuries that I don't remember how happened. I need to go to that village today and ask someone.

Went to a family friend's bridal shower, what a sad state of affairs. Overate and am still constipated from last night's BBQ binge. Going to a bonfire and to 80s night to dance later.

If you really are some fake account made up by a man then I must say that man must have seen a lot less pussy than I have and that's fucking saying something.

This is going to happen in every intro class because, due to the lack of prerequisites, you don't have to know anything about the subject to enroll, and because they are usually big classes, which increases the chances of un-self aware people which think they know everything enrolling. Prepare yourself for stupid morans attempting to sound smart by arguing every little thing with the professor. I've never taken Psych or Philosophy but it definitely happened in Sociology and a little bit in History. There's no escaping it so take the classes you want and be prepared to feel a little irritated sometimes.

This didn't happen in any of my 101 courses, people usually just asked to many questions, but never argued with what the prof said.