The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

^ Trying to resist reaching that point over here. I presume our reasons for this predicament are alike.

Well I'm 179cm/5'10½". Neither tall nor short really, but I'd still say I feel slightly below average in Sweden. I'd like to try living in Asia just to get to know how it feels to be taller than the average. Hell, according to wikipedia, I'd be above average in every single country outside of Europe. What a cream dream.

easier said than done when you're only home for 2 weeks out of a year

Runk that's awesome - wonder why they're so tall in the blond countries. I feel weird seeing tall girls in America who tower over me since I am usually one of the tallest women around in Japan.

I just woke up unexpectedly and I'm wondering why my sleep schedule is so totally unpredictable these days.

easier said than done when you're only home for 2 weeks out of a year

Runk that's awesome - wonder why they're so tall in the blond countries. I feel weird seeing tall girls in America who tower over me since I am usually one of the tallest women around in Japan.

The average for Japanese women is 158cm/5ft2, man that's short. I must go there and find myself a Kobe Tai. :cool:

Realizing that in my collection the band I have the most releases by is Deathspell Omega with 8, followed by Black Sabbath at 7. Haha.