The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Hrm...might be Sabbath for me...first 8 on CD plus Headless Cross = 9, plus H&H, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, and Master of Reality on vinyl = 12.

Check out the Tony Martin stuff, some good shit. The production on Headless Cross is a little too 80s (i.e. there is absolutely no reason to put reverb on his magnificent vocals, it really just hurts it), but it's a great album and what I've heard of their other stuff with him is similarly quality. Seems like a marriage of the occult vibe they had in the early days with Ozzy and the more polished sound of the Dio years.

Considering making a grilled cheese now.
I want to throw out some props to Arnez for his sig. I showed that video to my vocalist the other day and we laughed at that exact part for about 10 minutes. It's just amazing...he thinks he's so god damn cool taking those shades off.

Also, my brother is currently rocking Headless Cross. I was pleased. I accused him of having stolen it from me but he claims to have gotten it from a friend. It's hard for me to get mad about him developing decent taste in music (classic rock, older hard rock, classic metal, and some symphonic rock stuff), so I let it go. Still, how many 14 year olds have copies of Headless Cross?

Dodens hit a few of the highlights from that Sabbath period (good call on "Immaculate Deception" especially), but aside from the stuff on The Eternal Idol there really isn't much to write home about.

Ich finde die koreanische frauen sehr schrek fuer die augen, aber nicht so mit dem japanische.

lol dummkopf halt's maul

I just got back from the lake. My friend thought it was great because she is Japanese and doesn't know any better. It was a tragedy fiesta of human depravity and sadness.