The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Krig, why do you have to let us know about every shit you dump? Do you like shitting so much or do you just hate the feeling to shit so much that it's amongst the top 5 topics of any of your conversations? I think you should seek a psychiatric doctor to help you to get over the fact that you will just have to shit time after time for your whole, entire life. Till the end. Sorry.

EDIT: It's a routine of every man actually, you're not all that different.

Nothing, drinking coffee. I just applied for a job at a Restaurant called Generations and they better fucking hire me. That's all I gotta say. I was fired from a Job recently and hit it off with this chick and she is clearly pissed at me now and said that I need a job,etc.... I know how much I fucked up and she knows. I'm doing exactly what she wants me to do and what I need too. It will work itself out. Fuck I hope so. Please forgive me! i'm sorry

Holy shit, I thought my friends and I were the only ones who used the term "Metric Fuckton" or "Metric Fuckload" :lol:

Watching the Sydney Swans(AFL) kick Hawthorn's ass and smoking cones.It's a boring game of football so i might play some Zen Pinball or Skate 3 on the ps3.Not sure whether or not to drink at this stage.

Lazy and sluggish after an intense night out with my insane freshman roommate, former laser tag buddy and a couple dudes who work at the gym. Fist pumping and shit. Really embarrassed because I got really belligerent after this preppy kid in a polo shirt and chinos refused to apologize after knocking my beer out of my hand. Like screaming "WHAT YOU THINK THIS IS THE FUCKING YACHT CLUB WITH YOUR FUCKING DOCKERS FUCKING RICH TRASH I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING MUGGED" and shit. Really, really shameful but boy it felt good. Leaving for Boston in less than an hour. Haven't packed or showered yet.