The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm drinking a strong cup of coffee and preparing for a party of some kind tonight. This is also the last day in the woods for now, I need to get to Prague for a week or so and then I'll probably return.

Es geht mir schlecht, wegen letzte nacht so viel trinken und nicht viel essen.

Ich werde morgen meine naechste Unterricht beginnen, benannt "Geschichte der US" bei Dr. Leland gelehrt, wem ist ein gute Lehrer denke ich.

Ich gehe gerade jetzt zum Supermarkt um eine Zigarette zu kaufen.

English:
Hungover, hungry.
Starting "US History" tommorow
Going to get some cigs now.

Excuse the random rant which is about to follow:

I don't understand girls not wanting to sleep with guys the first night they meet as a matter of principle. Obviously there may be many reasons for not doing it with a particular person at a particular time, and I'm not the pushy type but this 'blanket rule' thing seems to be turning up a lot lately and I find it annoyingly illogical. One girl said to me recently, "I really want you and I'm really horny but I don't sleep with guys on the first night".

Then last night I picked up a girl and went back to her place, then when we're in the middle of fooling around on her bed she says "I hope I'm not leading you on, I'm not going to have sex with you tonight - I don't do that with someone I've only just met". "Well, of course you're leading me on", I thought, but didn't push the issue, just went to sleep. Only then I wake up to find her rubbing my dick, and we end up doing pretty much everything except sex. I'm not complaining because I had a good time but what the hell??

It's not like these chicks are religious. I think it's just a case of being socially programmed to feel guilt and shame about enjoying a night of random sex. Is this an Australian thing? Aussie chicks are quite conservative on the whole.

Haha. Damn that sucks dude. I've had that problem a few times (I'm taken now so I get sex on a regular basis :oops:), I think most girls want to avoid the one night stand thing.

Anyway, I've got my new amp. It glows red, it sounds like pure awesomeness and I don't think I'll be spending money on new amps for awhile. I've been bumming around after band practise and watching How I Met Your Mother.

I don't understand girls not wanting to sleep with guys the first night they meet as a matter of principle.
I think it's just a case of being socially programmed to feel guilt and shame about enjoying a night of random sex. Is this an Australian thing? Aussie chicks are quite conservative on the whole.

That sucks :lol: You wouldn't have that problem here, even when we have SO many religious girls. The thing is, most chicks you'd find partying at night in Sao Paulo or Rio just need a couple Tequila shots or a well mixed Caipirinha to enjoy it all the way. Guess We're damn lucky.

I think it's just a case of being socially programmed to feel guilt and shame about enjoying a night of random sex. Is this an Australian thing? Aussie chicks are quite conservative on the whole.

American girls are the same way. It's less bad to be a cocktease than a slut, or something.

I am sitting at my friends' house eating leftover pie for breakfsst. Going to the Museum of Science to check out some WHALES today!

I'm pretty sure challenge everything revealed a week ago or something that him and his girlfriend didn't work out.

That sucks :lol: You wouldn't have that problem here, even when we have SO many religious girls. The thing is, most chicks you'd find partying at night in Sao Paulo or Rio just need a couple Tequila shots or a well mixed Caipirinha to enjoy it all the way. Guess We're damn lucky.

Caipirinhas are amazing. Just like a Caprioska but with Cachasa instead of Vodka. I'd love to go to Brazil, I've got a few friends from Sao Paulo who keep asking me to come down but flights are ridiculously expensive.

I think if I were to visit a South American city it would be Buenos Aires. Lots of awesome architecture and not as much poverty/crime.