The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

With girls who don't put out on the first date you do the foreigner thing. Pretend to be from another country (it helps faking a strong accent, but remember to play this shtick from the get go, or otherwise she may see through it) and say that you're going home tomorrow and it would really be a shame if you left without having had the opportunity to sample the "domestic pussee, ja?". If she doesn't spread her legs after that, threaten to invade her country.

Caipirinhas are amazing. Just like a Caprioska but with Cachasa instead of Vodka. I'd love to go to Brazil, I've got a few friends from Sao Paulo who keep asking me to come down but flights are ridiculously expensive.

Yeah, they taste great and women love them. I've prepared a lot of them to some american and canadian girls in Cancun a few years back, We were lucky enough to find a couple bottles of pinga (or cachaca) at the Hotel's pool bar.

Hope you come to Sao Paulo someday, it's a fun place to visit.

I think if I were to visit a South American city it would be Buenos Aires. Lots of awesome architecture and not as much poverty/crime.

Forget it, unless you want to eat a lot of Barbecue (excellent meat) and drink quality/low priced red wines. Buenos Aires has as much crime trouble as we do, starting like 10 years ago with their economy problems. You'd have a lot more fun in Rio or Sao Paulo, hands down.

Going to watch the last two David Tennant episodes of new Doctor Who with my dad in a few.

I got back from Boston today. Went into a W-greenz to try and throw things at WAIF's cunty ex-gf but apparently I went in the wrong store. I saw a guy who looked like him at the store (Coolidge Corner) and got scared but it wasn't.

Also, getting really excited to go back to Japan. I'm checked out mentally of my job there but there are loads of new English teachers who arrived a couple weeks ago who I am excited to meet, including a new neighbor in my apt block.

I love Krampus.

Back from New Hampshire/getting my stuff in Montreal. Approximately 10 hours too late to hang out with Krampus and 2 days too late to hang out with one of my oldest friends who I will now not have an opportunity to see until probably winter break. Fucking family vacations...
Still, good to have my shit back.

I find that somewhat hard to believe.
But ml is more or less correct, although I would say including monitor you need more like $1000 to play games at full settings.

Well I think it can, but I don't really play many games that would test it very much. Actually it possibly wouldn't even play Crysis seeing as the listed minimum gfx card is a Geforce 8800 and I have the 8600M GT.

Anyway this is the spec:

Intel Core™ 2 Duo Processor T8300 (2.40 GHz, 3 MB L2 cache, 800 MHz FSB)
3072MB 667MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM (1x1024 + 1x2048 MB)
256MB nVidia GeForce 8600M GT
250GB (5400rpm) SATA Hard Drive

My graphics card is still on (the bottom of) the high end chart at PassMark Software.