The "what pisses you off" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls that like shit music.

I don't mind so much when girls like bands like Simple Plan and Fall Out Boy. I only hate it when they think they're Hardcore and Punk for liking those bands.

I hate it when girls say "all guys are idiots, blah blah blah" when the only guys they have dated are meathead jocks who just want them for sex.

Commercial free programs that are 2 hours long. Cause when I have to go to the bathroom I can't without missing anything.

When people say slipknot is death metal.

I have to add to this.

I really don't know how they think Slipknot is Death Metal. I doubt any of their songs are about Death.

9 year olds who put lame videos on youtube.

Atheists who judge the Catholic religion based on the book of Genesis. Even priests say you shouldn't believe it.

I'm not catholic by the way but its annoying.

Also hardcore catholics who boycott the golden compass and the da vinci code and say they are satanic and evil and shit (when in reality they are afraid of it challenging their own faith), when priests say "I read this book, I enjoyed it, didn't change my belief at all."

When my brother asks me to jam with him. I never want to and so he bitches until I do it. I'm new to this sight reading and keys and stuff and he always makes me jam to stuff I don't like and even tell him I don't like. Also since I'm always off key he always just says "you're off key, blah blah blah". Then I do it again. And he just says "you suck, you don't know how to jam with people". And then when I show that I'm annoyed he says "I'm trying to teach you the keys". Telling me I'm off key, isn't teaching me the keys.

My brother pisses me off 90% of the time. He always bitches about everything and it drives my family crazy. And my parents think ignoring it helps. They've been ignoring him for a while now and he's still an asshole. He's not necessarily going for a reaction. He's just a fucking whiny bitch. I can't wait until he goes to college.

i used to like jamming with my brother a lot, it was always like he really felt when i was going to change the chords i was playing when he was soloing.

When I lose things and don't have the vaguest fucking idea where they might be.
Damnit, where is that book...

Luckily I don't have a gf. I might've said this before but you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on stupid crap to have a good time.

And its usually on shit that they won't even use in the future. They won't care about the teddy bear 10 days from them, and they will probably throw out the expensive rose, they will have eaten the chocolates. They'll wear the necklace later on but will probably stop once you break up.

Luckily I don't have a gf. I might've said this before but you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on stupid crap to have a good time.

And its usually on shit that they won't even use in the future. They won't care about the teddy bear 10 days from them, and they will probably throw out the expensive rose, they will have eaten the chocolates. They'll wear the necklace later on but will probably stop once you break up.

That's your problem right there F&F, sounds like you don't understand nor respect for the opposite sex, that teddy bear, if you went out of your way to get that teddy, then yes they will keep it.

The chocolates: If your girl didn't eat them, you would be complaining, why the f*ck didn't you eat my chocolates, ain't they good enough for you? I thought you loved chocolate coated nuts? ain't they your favorites..:heh:?

You know you can have your cake and eat-it, use your imagination, strap the chocolates to your nut, have some fun life's to short for all your bitching, I'm sure most girls love chocolate covered nuts.....:lol:

That necklace If you gave it to her and you split why the f*ck would she wont to keep it or wear it and if you have split and she still has it on this is the reason why...

She will probably give your necklace to her best friend because you have split up.

Who will then give it to her boyfriend because he likes it, *He is your best mate*, who will then give it to his girlfriend that he has on the side because he was too frigging lazy to go out of his way to get her something for Valentines Day so he gives her your necklace, do you get the picture now.......your girlfriend is screwing your best mate, I don't see him on here having a whinge about girls on Valentines day....:lol:

English class.

People of minorities who think all white people are out to get them. And take almost everything you say as an insult. And not in a joking way.

People who download videos from youtube and upload them in their own accounts. God damn it, I can't search a single thing without seeing the same fucking video 50 times.

People who videotape themselves doing stupid shit and put in on youtube.

People who over-analyze everything and give their interpretation of everything. Shut the fuck up.

I hate Valentines Day too. I told my boyfriend to get me nothing this year because it's a complete waste of time. Not that he listened of course :bah:

What pisses me off at the moment is when people tell you you have no taste in music because you don't like Metallica as much as they do. My friend told me I didnt know what I was talking about when I said the next Metallica album will most likely be shit because they don't give a fuck about anything else other than their back pockets.

I still stand by that statement :)

When people ask questions that are actually intended to be answered but are pretty awkward to without sounding stupidly cocky. Are you intelligent? Lol depends who you ask. What do you want to do with your life? Something good. How would you describe yourself? Oooh Jim you're soo.... something

That annoys me as well. I was talking to someone at school and I told him I played guitar and he said "are you good". I said "I guess".

I usually ask what style people play.

My English teacher, fucking bitch. She seems to think the whole class is stupid. If she ever says "why didn't you just ask for help" I'll say "because you would act like a bitch and treat me like a fucking idiot." No one asks her for help anymore, they did for the first 2-3 months but then stopped because they always got responses like "how can you not get that?" or something. She can be fine sometimes but damn she can be annoying too. She also bitched today about how no one is reading the chapters of to kill a mockingbird for when we go over it in the study guide. She said "I didn't go to school to give you answers, blah blah blah." Maybe we would've read it if we didn't have to worry about the vocab, the gigantic research project we have to do AND the work for all our other classes. There is more to our school days than just your English class.

Teachers who tell me not to talk to people cause I distract them. Fuck that, I can't learn without talking to someone and they always do fine anyways.

Its true though, every class where I have no friends sitting near me (like English) I end up bored as fuck the whole time and not listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.